2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
I bought it after the 39 month lease
By bigbaby on 07/02/11 10:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

"Test drove" it for the 39 month lease, then bought it for the residual price, which was thousands less than similar retail prices on used ones. It's just a great car. Many features for the buck, and everything works. Quiet, comfortable, spacious trunk with fold down rear seats, A/C seats are wonderful in North Texas.

2008 MKZ FWD
By weekst11 on 01/07/11 10:32 AM (PST)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having the vehicle for 3 years now with 58K on the odometer I thought that now was a appropriate time for a real world review, and this is what I found. I have had ZERO issues with reliability and have gotten everything I wanted out of the car. True, it is not exactly the most stylish car out there(pales in comparison to say a CTS) but also costs a good 10K less. Gas mileage has been 23.3 avg over highway (80mph) and city. I do about 20K miles a year. The heated and cooled seats are a fovorite in the winter/summer, I know it sounds somewhat rediculous to have A/C seats but trust me...when summer gets here it is a wonderful perk! Great car for the money.

Lincoln-USA
By bige1982 on 12/31/10 08:32 AM (PST)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Despite what the report says about not attracting the younger crowds, I am 28 and own 2 Lincolns MKX & MKZ. I looked at BMW, Mercedes, Audi and I still liked the Lincoln vehicles better. The options and value are by far the best on the market. Since I have bought mine 2 of my friends have purchased similar Lincolns. First and foremost I am a Ford fan, and Lincoln has just earned a my business for years to come.

No better entry level luxury car.
By Bob on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My Lincoln MKZ replaced a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria. I thought that the smaller size of the Lincoln MKZ would be disappointing, but it is not at all. The MKZ weighs only 200 lbs less than the 1999 Crown Victoria and the ride is great.

Great car for the money
By Bill H. on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went to the dealer to buy a Fusion or Milan, but loved the MKZ as soon as I saw it. The interior is beautiful, the engine is strong and it has all the options of a much more expensive car. I have been on several road trips and have found it to be a very comfortable ride and the gas mileage is better than average. Overall, I love almost everything about my new Lincoln as does everyone who takes a close enough look at it. Great job on this one Ford!!

Downgraded
By Chris on 07/21/10 08:51 AM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded in a 1994 6 cyl.Buick Park Avenue for the 2008 6 cyl. The PA had the most comfortable interior, GREAT gas mileage 27 mpg. All the bells and whistles. The Lincoln MKZ listed 18/28 but so ar has only 17/21. MKZ is zippy but the front seats are not comfortable on long trips. The MKZ price was about 5g more than it should have been. The MKZ is NOT the car that the Buick was. Wish we had not purchased it now that we have experienced it. Buick is much better!!

A stylish work-horse!
By MJ Collins on 06/30/10 09:55 AM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car - have only had it 7 months and have driven it in all sorts of road/weather conditions. Recently took a major road trip (5000+ miles) without any trouble or hint of a problem. It is SO comfortable and stylish - not sure why there aren't more on the roads!My every driving wish seems to be its command - it is very responsive. You get a whole lot for your money with this car and I am looking forward to it being as good as the 11 year old Town Car that I traded in at 192,000+ miles. Why buy foreign cars when Lincoln is the best money can buy - and as American as baseball! Love my car - or did I already say that? ;))

Wonderful MKZ
By wenol7 on 03/24/10 14:06 PM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehice has it all. 285 horses under the hood, and all the comfort you could expect from a Lincoln. It is a Joy to drive.

2 plus years of love
By big baby on 03/20/10 16:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This has been the most trouble free car I've owned, and that includes Lexus, Acura, Infiniti. Change the oil, put gas in, stick the key in and start, enjoy miles of smiles. I get a lot of looks and comments about the exterior. Strong V6, great 6 speed transmission, comfortable ride. If you can find a used one at a decent price and with a clean record, buy it!

New Lincoln Owner
By Dave on 03/09/10 18:00 PM (PST)

2008 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased this car and am very impressed with it. I've already driven 100 miles and the gas gauge has barely moved so I'm hoping for some good MPG once I refill. The THX sound system is wonderful and has so many useful features that I'm still learning. I love the light colored interior and the heated and cooled seats are the best. My other car choices were a 2009 Camry SE and 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Those cars are also good but this Lincoln had more features for a lot less money. Even though it's basically a Ford Fusion, I like saying I own a Lincoln. Little more prestigious.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.