2007 Lincoln MKZ 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love this car BUT

2007 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love this car BUT
By Charles Spencer on

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Replacing transmission as we speak (67000 miles). Strange vibrations since new that could not be diagnosed. Can't read odometer with sun shining on the instrument panel. Looks great, feels great and drives great. Lots of senior citizens ask about it. Replaced tires at 48000 miles. Very difficult finding tires for driving on ice for up North. Could not buy extended warranty because of miles per year. Nice size car for business but turning circle too big. Very difficult to judge rear end when backing up. Still like driving it and will probably keep 2 more years if it holds up. Little uncomfortable driving a car that had to get a new transmission with such low miles.

Favorite Features

Looks and highway driving.

Suggested Improvements

Improve 6-speed transmission. Do something so I can read the odometer in the sunshine.
By jaytee6
on 03/17/11 20:02 PM (PDT)

I HAVE THE SAME CAR AND I JUS HIT 67000 MILES AND IT HAS JUST STARTED ACTING UP LIKE I GET A VIBRATION WHEN IM DRIVING IT THE OTHER DAY WEN I WAS DRIVING I STOPPED AND WENT TO HIT THE GAS IT ROLLED BACK AND THE ENGINE STARTED LIKE JMUMPING COULD THAT BE THE TRANSMISSION ?