Happy owner
By L.M. on
2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I purchased my MKZ in April 2007, and currently have 34,000 miles on it. I get about 22 mpg average and at least 27 mpg on the road. I have gotten as high as 30 mpg on flat terrain with no headwind. The car has an elegant interior, and I have had no mechanical problems of any Kind. The on/off switch on the radio broke. That was under warranty, and they replaced the entire radio, claiming you cannot order just the plastic switch cap. The handling is excellent, acceleration is excellent. I drive, on the highway, about 70 to 74 mph (speed limit 70) The car has plenty of acceleration at that speed, allowing a fast and safe pass of slower cars on two lane roads.
Favorite Features
Handling, gas mileage, interior appearance, trunk space and fold down rear seats, acceleration at highway speeds. also has excellent high and low bean headlights.
Suggested Improvements
The tilt/telescoping steering wheel release is very awkward to operate. I would like to see it power operated or a manual release that is easier to operate and more conveniently located.