Used 2007 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln Mkz - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Almost Perfect...
By Nick

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I did a lot of research before leasing an MKZ. In terms of style, features, and AWD, it is a great deal. This is the first American car I've owned, and so far I'm very satisfied. Obviously Lincoln still has a stodgy image to overcome, but it's on well on its way with the MKZ.

Favorite Features

The exterior and interior styling are top notch. TV ads and pictures online do not do the car justice. It has a way of appealing to everyone, young and old. The cooled seats are a nice gimmick, I must say. I anticipate that the AWD will come in handy in our upstate NY winters.

Suggested Improvements

Rear visibility is poor. The ride is also tuned too much for a "sporty" feel, in my opinion. A smoother, quieter ride would be preferable. Otherwise, a great car!

MKZ
By z28

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

All wheel drive was not on our "must have" list, but we are pleased so far and look forward to some winter weather to really test this feature. Interior is as advertised. I like the retro feel of it. The seats are a little lower and therefore a little harder to get out of when compared to our Park Avenue. Would be nice to have some way to close the trunk other than grabing the sheet metal and hoping your hand has a good grip. The trunk opens wide and the lid itself points straight up. Akward I feel. The power is nice and the gauges easy to read. Quiet riding after a short break-in period in whick I felt the suspension was going to be too stiff.

Favorite Features

Sirius radio. All wheel drive. Wood trim interior. "Blue" headlights. Moonroof. New V6. ipod hook up completely concealed in console area. Flip down rear seats

Suggested Improvements

Locking fuel cover. Radio display that displays all the text available from Sirius. Softer seating. Trunk lid design that allows you to grab something when closing it.

Classy Brooklyn Style
By JoEy MiGs

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car. I saw it online and fell in love with it. I called the dealership, I told them the deal I wanted and they acomodated me. The next day I went in a bought the car. The body style and the ride is wonderful and the interior is amazing. Affordable, and a lot of options that you would normally pay extra for come standard. Lincoln did a great job on the car, I am 23 years old and all my boys are raving about it. It has a young look to it and I think the MKZ and The Navigator are going to be the two hottest cars that Lincoln puts out!

Favorite Features

Chrome grille, heated seats, dual climate control, interior, interior lights and the fact that it makes me look like a superstar.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing bad to say.

Delight and Surprise
By Robert K Weidner

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A classy looking car on the outside with a classic Lincoln looking interior design, very nice. Comforable seats with nice sporty feel and drive. Not my former BMW 330 CI, but very enjoyable ownership experience. Reliability is outstanding. Lincoln has changed for the better. I would recommend to others!

Favorite Features

Interior design, AWD, trunk size

Suggested Improvements

Needs traction control, rear back-up sensors, better mileage

Love it to bits!
By susan from maryland

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Saw the MKZ on the road one day on my way to work. Love at first sight! I got the alloy color and I absolutely love it. I am riding in style at a great price. I think Lincoln should advertise this car more. Most people are not aware that it exists! The style is classic and the comfort and quietness of the ride is wonderful.

Favorite Features

The body style. The interior leather and the beauty of the dash. The instrument panel is well displayed. I love all the lighted buttons when it is dark outside and even like how the outside mirror lights and other lights come on when you use your remote to open the car when it is dark outside.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of any ...except my husband is starting to become annoying listening to him rave about the car on a daily basis!