2007 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Great Car
By Shirin on 12/17/06 17:48 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased this car and have about 5,000 mile on it. it drives smoothly and design is very beautiful. I love my car. Great car, reasonable price.

The "AUTO TO OWN" for 2007!
By SGuill on 12/09/06 10:23 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded our 2004 Jaguar Sport Model w/1200 miles for this new Ford product. This is one of the BEST purchases we have ever made in an automobile. The appearance is beautiful and the car really attracts attention.

Love it Love it Love it
By Bart on 12/02/06 06:29 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the car for almost two months and have driven 3500 miles. Great car, I truly enjoy driving it. Classy yet not too flashy, which is just my style.

Hot MKZ
By Kris D on 11/28/06 15:26 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the strong and smooth quiet ride. Look at the consumer reports evaluation of this vehicle, it is a best buy and best of all it is not your grand dad's car.

Great look and Smooth Ride
By Chief77 on 11/22/06 18:10 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great looking car, that seems to gather a postive response where ever I go. Good but not great pick-up at lower speeds, but pretty strong in the 60+ miles per hour range, smooth transmission. Interior outstanding, in both look and feel, wonderful THX system, NAV is easy to use. Ride is a little floaty but overall quite and nice. blue/black combination was my selection

Great Car, But........
By Richard Armstrong on 11/22/06 07:34 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I searched long and hard for an all wheel drive vehicle with class that could be serviced locally...this is it! However, the heated seats are not working and Lincoln says they won't even have the manual to the dealer until late December! I thought that a premium vehicle would get premium service! This is our only criticism so far, but it's a big one! Wake up Lincoln, your competition is listening!

Great drive
By vinnieJ on 11/21/06 19:22 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently totaled my Mercury Montego and found this. Little smaller than what I was getting used to but great to drive. Smooth, quiet, great acceleration. Great look

puts the Japanese in the dirt.
By stuart adams on 11/12/06 20:09 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a beautiful car. It has a great ride, classy styling and will get up and go. The navigation and stereo system are easy to use. It is the most comfortable car, I have driven. I looked at Japanese and German cars, and this was by far the best value. This car is worth a look, and to all you German, Japanese yuppies this is a high performance luxury car at 2/3 the price. I think it has a better ride and is better engineered than most cars in its class. Ford/Lincoln did well on this one. I traded in my 2005 Subaru Legacy and was very impressed by ride, luxury, performance of this vehicle.

Fantastic MKZ
By HELEN on 11/11/06 19:34 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is A head turner!, whether driving or parked it attracts attention. Its sleek fun to Drive drop dead gorgeous. Lincoln has outdone themselves. I have own Lincolns since 1993.

Excellent Handling and Smooth Ride
By Autumn Johnson Lynn on 10/29/06 16:06 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you had your eye on a luxury import sedan check the MKZ out, this car offers excellent handling, power and a smooth ride. The MKZ is a luxury car that is fun to drive and it has so many features for the money. In my opinion there is no better value for a mid- sized sedan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.