2007 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Almost Perfect...
By Nick on 05/25/07 17:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I did a lot of research before leasing an MKZ. In terms of style, features, and AWD, it is a great deal. This is the first American car I've owned, and so far I'm very satisfied. Obviously Lincoln still has a stodgy image to overcome, but it's on well on its way with the MKZ.

MKZ
By z28 on 05/24/07 11:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

All wheel drive was not on our "must have" list, but we are pleased so far and look forward to some winter weather to really test this feature. Interior is as advertised. I like the retro feel of it. The seats are a little lower and therefore a little harder to get out of when compared to our Park Avenue. Would be nice to have some way to close the trunk other than grabing the sheet metal and hoping your hand has a good grip. The trunk opens wide and the lid itself points straight up. Akward I feel. The power is nice and the gauges easy to read. Quiet riding after a short break-in period in whick I felt the suspension was going to be too stiff.

Classy Brooklyn Style
By JoEy MiGs on 05/23/07 09:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car. I saw it online and fell in love with it. I called the dealership, I told them the deal I wanted and they acomodated me. The next day I went in a bought the car. The body style and the ride is wonderful and the interior is amazing. Affordable, and a lot of options that you would normally pay extra for come standard. Lincoln did a great job on the car, I am 23 years old and all my boys are raving about it. It has a young look to it and I think the MKZ and The Navigator are going to be the two hottest cars that Lincoln puts out!

Delight and Surprise
By Robert K Weidner on 05/08/07 20:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A classy looking car on the outside with a classic Lincoln looking interior design, very nice. Comforable seats with nice sporty feel and drive. Not my former BMW 330 CI, but very enjoyable ownership experience. Reliability is outstanding. Lincoln has changed for the better. I would recommend to others!

Love it to bits!
By susan from maryland on 05/03/07 15:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Saw the MKZ on the road one day on my way to work. Love at first sight! I got the alloy color and I absolutely love it. I am riding in style at a great price. I think Lincoln should advertise this car more. Most people are not aware that it exists! The style is classic and the comfort and quietness of the ride is wonderful.

Very classy, a head turner
By Deborah on 04/21/07 08:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My previous car was a 2002 lincoln continental. I loved it, but was ready for a new car. This MKZ was the perfect replacement. It is so classy looking and so much fun to drive. I looked at other cars but this one met most all of my needs and wants. And did it within my budget. It is very responsive for a 6 cyl. But gas mileage is not quite as good as my 8 cyl Continental. Averaging 21 mpg city and road. Could be it is not broken in yet, only had it for 1 month. So far I love it. My 29 y/o son even approved of my choice.

What an Amazing Car!
By Very Impressed on 04/20/07 19:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am so happy that I got the MKZ. I never thought that I would have ended up buying a Ford car, but I must say the MKZ has really changed my mind about Fords cars. It looks way better than the Lexus inside and out, has plenty of power and a nice sounding growl from the V6 and to top it off, it even runs on regular gas! AWD is a must if you live in a snowy region. The transmission is always in the right gear and it is extremely smooth. This is a fun to drive car for me, and at the same time has plenty of luxury and comfort features such as standard heated seats. The quality of the MKZ is up to or better than the Japanese offerings. For the price of this car, it simply cannot be beat.

Pleased
By Lgordon on 04/05/07 09:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just purchased the MKZ and we are extremly please with it. The car is fun to drive and is very quiet.

Real Head Turner
By Kristy H on 04/01/07 06:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What can I say about this car but unbelievable! This car is a real head turner. I been driving this car since mid January and I get compliments weekly. The interior is excellent and has a luxury feel. Love the MP3 plug in for my ipod. Very roomy car and the dual seat settings are a plus as my husband has been taking my car everywhere and it is so much easier now that all I have to do is push a button and my seat is back where I want it. The car is absolutely beautiful exterior. When I am parked in a parking lot nothing compares to the beauty. The ride is smooth on the highway and very controllable on the back roads. I travel both to work. Both feels great. Love It!

Love my car
By SUSIET2 on 03/22/07 14:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving Mercury Mini Vans for years I finally have only my husband and myself and was able to get my Lincoln. I love everything about this car. It is fun to drive and the gas mileage is wonderful. I am getting 29 MPG on the highway. The only drawback is the NAVTEC map disk are updated every 2 years. I purchased my car in November 2006 and received the 05 map, the new 07 map was released in December of 06. If I want an updated map Lincoln is saying I have to pay for an updated version which is in excess of $150.00. I don't like the fact that a $2495.00 option is already costing me $$$.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.