Used 2007 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln Mkz - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Awesome Car for the Money
By Mike

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am 47 and this car suits me very well. This is one of the best cars I have owned. I love the comfort and style. I love the characteristic Lincoln ride and quietness. No problems yet (12,000 mile mark). Gets 27 mpg at 75mph as well. Cruises like a dream. Good cold A/C for hot Texas summers! For the money it is an excellent value. I was also able to use an employee discount feature to lower the price as well. I bought this car after driving a used Zephyr that I bought for my Mom.

Favorite Features

Cooled seats! Excellent adjustable vents that allow you to put the air where you want it quickly and easily. THX stereo system (except for bass). Built in I-pod jack in console.

Suggested Improvements

Select-a-shift option like on the MKS. Automatic headlight "latching" (stays on once it triggers until car is turned off-great for lights on when it is raining states). Better Bass for stereo (I added an aftermarket subwoofer). Variable cylinder management for better fuel economy.

Good Value
By Very Happy!

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is not your grandfather's Lincoln. The sporty design is just sassy enough, yet restrained enough to be classy. I replaced my SUV and Volvo with this vehicle and found it superb in terms of overall reliability, style, handling. I get 22 mpg and the AWD performed competently in mountain/winter driving. Very pleased with it and would buy it again.

Favorite Features

interior is very nice, roomy, and good sound barrier to outside noise.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage

Excellence!
By Dianna

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my MKZ. I gave top dollar for top car. This is an awesome ride. I only wish the trunk would raise up when button pushed. I love the THX system navigation and the maple trim in my model. This is just great. Can't wait till the MKR is out.

Favorite Features

8 way seats. Maple trim inside, heated seats. Large trunk and the drive

Good buy
By Don Hutto

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent transporation for the bucks. Love the seated/cooled seats, THX surround sound stereo, nav system, common sense approach to controls and buying regular gas. Didn't need to read the plethora of manuals to operate either the stereo or nav system. Very intuitive. Engine response is good. Wish I could manually select gears. Transmission shifting software needs improvement. Very comfortable ride at the sacrifice of handling. I'd buy it again.

Favorite Features

Stereo & nav system

Suggested Improvements

Transmission and suspension.

America can compete
By Elrod

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the AWD model in August of this year. I have driven the car for around 5500 miles so far and I have to say that I am extremely pleased. I drove the car in some harsh weather as well and this car is solid. The car takes the bad roads with no problem and asks for more. You really feel safe while driving in the elements. Lincoln did a great job with this car!! I havent had any problems with the car so far and I have wanted to post this message to help others in deciding whether to buy this car or noit like I did. As far as fuel economy, could be better. Unless your driving everyday on the highway, you will get an average of around ~20 MPG.

Favorite Features

Pretty much everything

Suggested Improvements

The head rests in the front seats need to allow for adjustments. Can be uncomfortable during long drives.