2007 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Very Happy with My New Lincoln
By Maryland on 07/27/07 16:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced a 1996 Subaru Legacy with a new MKZ. I wanted greater comfort with the safety of all-wheel drive, and the MKZ met my requirements best. It is very comfortable to drive, has plenty of power, and gets good comments on its appearance. So far, after 5 months, I have had no problems at all with this car. I would recommend it to anyone.

RKWMKZ
By Robert K Weidner on 07/22/07 19:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A great driving car...nice smooth engine with strong acceleration...The interior is a home run...the prettiest that I've ever owned...No bugs at all after 6 months...My only complaint is disappointing fuel economy...about 17 mpg average including hwy.

Love it so far
By PatinNJ on 07/16/07 18:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is great so far. Drives smoothly. The nav system is useful as well as cool. The interior is just a little too plasticky. Having the Sirius radio built in is a real improvement over the add on set-up in my old car. Power is good but it's not as peppy as my Grand Prix GTP which has 20 less horsepower. I did read every review on here before buying it, so thank you to everyone that took the time to post.

First Lincoln
By lovemycar on 07/03/07 14:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lincoln and I love it. The car drives so smooth and handles well.

Compare one
By Jerry R on 07/01/07 08:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm really impressed with the MKZ's styling and overall design. The ride is smooth but stable though acceleration isn't as strong as the Acura or Lexus I test drove.The interior is clean and well laid-out with everything within easy reach and easy to see. The THX certified stereo has nice sound. Hours of MP3s can be loaded into the 6 disk player. I have to say, for the price, I feel you can't beat the options (standard or optional) that are available. There's lot of American cars that really do compare in quality to the Japanese. They'll have a tough row to hoe to convince everyone to pass up the Acura or Lexus lines but I think they're well on thier way.

Right sized Lincoln
By billsbuddie on 06/17/07 19:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The MKZ not only looks good but it comes very well equipped. The only option that I paid for was the cooled seats, which have already come in handy here in Kansas.

A good start
By Dick on 06/09/07 11:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am a prior Lincoln owner and a most recent Toyota Avalon owner. So far the two are about equal with the Lincoln feeling more solid. Acceleration is good, but the Avalon seemed quicker. Lincoln feels better on the long trips. Large back seat seemed wasted in the Avalon which has less trunk space. Lincoln handles better around the curves.

Best car I ever owned
By thiscarsamazing!!!!! on 06/01/07 12:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is amazing. Even in FWD model it seems to grip the road on curves. On acceleration it gives a powerful purr and takes off like a rocket. By far this is the best luxury sedan I ever owned and I've owned lots of luxury sedans.

An Overall Disappointment
By Ocean on 05/28/07 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car has been a major disappointment as we came from a 2003 Lincoln LS V8 that was averaging the same fuel economy :18 MPG. While the MKZ is AWD, it has less power and a smaller V6 engine. The build quality and the materials is way below sup bar. The hard plastics and the gaps in between the interior and exterior panels is ridiculous. The wood trim looks fake, the dashboard has this twin look going on, that seems as if you could move the steering wheel and gauges over to the other side. Speaking of gauges, the retro looking dash is not cool, its very cheap looking! Note to Lincoln: Hire some better designers and stop looking to the past. This will be a long 3yr lease.

Love it!
By Chris on 05/25/07 19:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car four days ago after researching it and the Zephyr for about a year. So far, I am in love. Everyone coments on how nice the car is. It really turns heads! My only complaint so far is that the trunk can be awkward to close without leaving a huge hand print on the glossy black paint.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.