2007 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
great car
By rjr on 05/19/09 08:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

this is the best car i have ever had

Lincoln can do better than this....
By MKZer on 05/02/09 07:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very "herky-jerky" starts caused by the transmission or electronic controls. Dealership says its inherent in the new design and and even though they acknowledge the rough ride; they say Ford has not given any warranty repair advise. Therefore, they cant authorize any warranty repairs. They say it's a problem but don't know what to do.... "poor design" i guess. I'm very disappointed and will be looking to trade out of this car soon.

Designers need 101 design help
By TopGun on 02/11/09 10:38 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nice car,good handling however noise insulation could use improvment.Front suspension could be a bit softer.Interior controls are so small they are hard to find and operate.White lighting on instrument panel wash out during daylight operation.In some cases cannot be seen at all.Average MPG on hwy.26

My Fabulous MKZ
By Fordman on 01/12/09 07:50 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Over the years (I'm 60ish) I have bought Fords, Chryslers, and Gm vehicules, now my first Lincoln. This car is by far my best car ever. It currently has 22,000 miles and each one of them a total pleasure. It drives like a dream, very comfortable and fuel economy is great. A frequent 1200 mile trip, which includes 200 mile of hilly country roads, I usually average 25.5+ miles per gallon. My only complaint is with the exterior design, the rear lights which are too large.

Happy with my MKZ
By I DO IT MYSELF on 08/14/08 17:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I always buy used cars so this was a nice find 07 Lincoln MKZ. The ride is quiet. The engine is so quiet that after starting I have to look at tach to see if it's running. The first full tank of gas I avg 33 mph with about 60% of driving over 50 mph and got 26 mpg. This is great when you only avg 33 mph. It shows you stopping eats gas. The luxury you get with this car is great for this price whether new or used.

Awesome Car for the Money
By Mike on 06/26/08 11:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am 47 and this car suits me very well. This is one of the best cars I have owned. I love the comfort and style. I love the characteristic Lincoln ride and quietness. No problems yet (12,000 mile mark). Gets 27 mpg at 75mph as well. Cruises like a dream. Good cold A/C for hot Texas summers! For the money it is an excellent value. I was also able to use an employee discount feature to lower the price as well. I bought this car after driving a used Zephyr that I bought for my Mom.

Good Value
By Very Happy! on 06/11/08 11:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is not your grandfather's Lincoln. The sporty design is just sassy enough, yet restrained enough to be classy. I replaced my SUV and Volvo with this vehicle and found it superb in terms of overall reliability, style, handling. I get 22 mpg and the AWD performed competently in mountain/winter driving. Very pleased with it and would buy it again.

Excellence!
By Dianna on 06/07/08 17:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my MKZ. I gave top dollar for top car. This is an awesome ride. I only wish the trunk would raise up when button pushed. I love the THX system navigation and the maple trim in my model. This is just great. Can't wait till the MKR is out.

Good buy
By Don Hutto on 01/26/08 12:50 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent transporation for the bucks. Love the seated/cooled seats, THX surround sound stereo, nav system, common sense approach to controls and buying regular gas. Didn't need to read the plethora of manuals to operate either the stereo or nav system. Very intuitive. Engine response is good. Wish I could manually select gears. Transmission shifting software needs improvement. Very comfortable ride at the sacrifice of handling. I'd buy it again.

America can compete
By Elrod on 12/26/07 11:19 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the AWD model in August of this year. I have driven the car for around 5500 miles so far and I have to say that I am extremely pleased. I drove the car in some harsh weather as well and this car is solid. The car takes the bad roads with no problem and asks for more. You really feel safe while driving in the elements. Lincoln did a great job with this car!! I havent had any problems with the car so far and I have wanted to post this message to help others in deciding whether to buy this car or noit like I did. As far as fuel economy, could be better. Unless your driving everyday on the highway, you will get an average of around ~20 MPG.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.