Used 2007 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Best Auto Owned
By Derek

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven in a Cadillac CTS-V 07 love the ride, less room than the Lincoln MKZ. The MKZ has a nicer interior, the power is very good thou I'm used to the v8 power, this car has many toys that I love, LOve the hands free phone, you can hook your cell phone to the mp3 player press the line in button and speak through the speakers of auto awesome, cool and heat seat great. I'm nearly 6' and plenty of room, front and back. I just miss my Lincoln ls the v8 power, but this car has enough power that I'm very happy with this car.

Nav, Thx radio, cool and heat front seat, hands free cell phone, fuel uses 87 octane, AWD, wood interior, leather seats, large trunk. moon and sun roof.

electrical tele/steering,auto windshield wipers

Does not meet Lincoln standards
By top in AZ

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

1st 18 mos of ownership all was great, excellent car, then as time/miles adds up problems, replaced struts, control arms, dr seat heat, contact with ford hq, what a joke, sv magr recommended buyback, no support, dearler wanted to put me in a 40K Taurus SHO ?? vehicle is a garage queen, waiting on another appt with independent mech. will not buy ford/lincoln again,

looks great sitting, great ride when no other issues arise. excellent fuel

lincoln/ford needs to step up and honor products

Happy owner
By L.M.

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my MKZ in April 2007, and currently have 34,000 miles on it. I get about 22 mpg average and at least 27 mpg on the road. I have gotten as high as 30 mpg on flat terrain with no headwind. The car has an elegant interior, and I have had no mechanical problems of any Kind. The on/off switch on the radio broke. That was under warranty, and they replaced the entire radio, claiming you cannot order just the plastic switch cap. The handling is excellent, acceleration is excellent. I drive, on the highway, about 70 to 74 mph (speed limit 70) The car has plenty of acceleration at that speed, allowing a fast and safe pass of slower cars on two lane roads.

Handling, gas mileage, interior appearance, trunk space and fold down rear seats, acceleration at highway speeds. also has excellent high and low bean headlights.

The tilt/telescoping steering wheel release is very awkward to operate. I would like to see it power operated or a manual release that is easier to operate and more conveniently located.

Great car
By Dave

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the car as a lease trade in from a dealer. AWD is great in all weather, and the heated and cool seats are comfortable. We have everything, the THX radio with NAV, moonroof and of course AWD. We are get 18mpg and 23mpg on the road. It is quiet and comfortable. Great truck space. Buy it used and you will save a bundle. Ford makes good cars, I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra as well, no problems.

Heated and cooled seats. AWD

None really, car has a great transmission and plenty of horse power for our needs.

Great Value as Late Model Used Car
By Ridgeliner

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this car in mid-2008 at a time when dealers were hurting. It had 9,000 miles on it. We are now over 27,000 miles and the car has performed wonderfully. No this is not a European/Japanese luxury car. But it delivers good gas mileage, 23/29, great comfort and it looks sharp. It has also proven to be very reliable. As a late model used car, the MKZ can be a super value!

All around good looks and superior build quality (just below Honda/Toyota).

Need to add outside temperature indicator. Floor mats are cheaply made.

• SUV