2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Consumer Review: Young Lincoln owner LOVING the

2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Young Lincoln owner LOVING the MKZ
By HybridZ on

2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had a Lexus LS430 and a VW Jetta TDI and I decided to have the best of both worlds by combining luxury and efficiency. The MKZ Hybrid was what I kept coming back to, but I was not too keen on the "senior" stigma with Lincolns. I bit the bullet in 9/10 and ordered an MKZ Hybrid in Bordeaux Reserve with the Cashmere Executive Package and Ultimate Package. I LOVE this car and have no regrets. Lincoln may not command the snob appeal of other brands, but I am satisfied to be one of the first owners of a Lincoln Hybrid. As a pioneer (younger Lincoln owner) I hope to be a part of Lincoln's renaissance. This car is great on many levels and the Lincoln Touch/Sync is amazing.

Interior/Exterior color; mileage; quiet ride; great handling, decent performance and seamless gas/electric operation; LincolnTouch/Sync; redesigned interior and decent trunk space. It provides all the benefits of being a hybrid without being or looking quirky.

The premium THX sound system is good, but a mid range adjustment is needed. It only has bass and treble and the sound is a little "muddy". Needs more clarity. Otherwise, this car is exactly what I hoped for.