2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Consumer Review: 2011 MKZ 2100 miles on it now

2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

2011 MKZ 2100 miles on it now
By robvee on

2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased mine about 3 weeks ago. I purchased it under the X-Plan. In addition, the dealer was able to find other incentives. MSPR was at 42K, I got mine for 34K. Very nicely equipped. I'm 6' and have plenty of legroom and with the adjustable seats, headroom is not an issue. I drive about 70% highway and 30% city. Am currently averaging 41.4 mpg on this tank. Have not gotten anything under 40 mpg. The car is very eye appealing and for that price, why get the sister car Ford Fusion? Even still, you can get one w/out the nav package for 34K. If you ask me 6K for the luxurious amenities is a no brainer. Great car, very satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommend.

Softer seats would be nice. My wife has the 2011 MKX. The MKZ seats are more comfortable than hers. When you hear Lincoln, you think wide plush seats. These are very attractive, but sporty.
By westlakeed
on 03/27/11 16:23 PM (PDT)

I purchased my MKZ hybrid last week. I'm afraid I can't beleive the price you paid for the car. My car with the Rapid spec 202A and executive package had a MSRP of $41645. I'm holding a copy of the dealer invoice including the dealer holdback amount and the price employees would pay for the vehicle. The invoice total is $38939 and the holdback is $816. There is no way this car could be purchased for 34K. I think the car is great and so is the mileage. Enjoy your car.

By imabettor
on 09/15/11 14:00 PM (PDT)

I have 2000 miles on my 2011 MKZ hybrid. & the truth is that i can do no better than 31 mpg regardless of how i drive the car ;in addition, the ride is "bouncy" & not what i would expect of a luxury car .Rear window headrests (not removable) are too tall & create blindspots. On the positive side the car handles well enough to tolerate.