Used 2013 Lincoln MKX SUV Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

Great car for the money
By george maura

Rides and handles nice!
By Joanne Rufty

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The MKX is a nice luxury car. Great pick up and the comfort is unbeatable. My only criticism is the sound system of my 2013 is below par for the price of the car. I mention it every time I take it for service and am always told the system works and sounds fine. It really doesn't. It's tinny. The surround sound is a joke. You can adjust all you want and there's very little change. I understand the 2016 has a new sound system. I know why.

Luxury and cargo space
By David Taylor

Quality and Classy
By Terri

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. I've been given nothing but great compliments on the interior and exterior looks of this car. I love how it hugs the road, is very responsive and the fact that the ride is very quiet. I had a Jeep prior to the Lincoln and could hear and feel every pebble and crack in the road. The heated steering wheel is a god-send here in New Hampshire.

I bought this vehicle used with only 12,000 miles and what a deal! The gas mileage isn't the greatest at about 22mpg but thankfully gas is fairly cheap right now. I'd rather give up gas mileage than skimp on comfort. This is one of the most luxurious vehicles I have ever owned.

Beats the Bow Tie
By Bill Lunney

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this car used. Our only complaint is that the car wanders. It feels like something is loose in the steering system. We am getting that looked at today. Other that that we am not quite used to the dash controls yet. Our verdict is still out on the dash controls, change always takes some getting used to. We like the reliability and performance so far. We average 3 to 4 more MPG than our old Nissan with much better performance. The Interior is very comfortable, easy to get into and out of. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis so I appreciate that and the heated seats. In our opinion it is much better than the Cadillac's that we looked at.