Lincoln MKX keeps getting better!
By maxirwin on
2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
The 2013 Lincoln MKX is our third MKX. 2007,2009 and 2013. This vehicle is more luxury that the others by far, it also has the upgraded My Lincoln Touch, which is a big improvement over the first generation that I have in my 2011 Ford Explorer. The 3.7 v6 is quick and we have the AWD model. The ride is soft and smooth on the luxury side. Compared to Lexus RX 350 and Cadillac SRX our friends have it is quicker and rides better and more elegant!
Favorite Features
My lincoln Touch, 3.7 V6, Interior Luxury
Suggested Improvements
Sound system is not as good as my Explorer and nothing near the quality of after market system, I can't understand why auto manufactures can't get the sound quality in today's vehicle, If you are a audiophile you would understand what I mean.
By shoppermama
on 09/12/12 05:03 AM (PDT)

I recently purchased the 2013 Lincoln MKX and it is not a good deal for me. The ride is rough and choppy, the seats are very hard and seem to have no filler in them (very hard, like sitting on a book). The dealer wouldn't take back unless I changed for another car for another 10,000 dollars, so I am stuck driving this lemon..

By bev68
on 09/05/13 13:38 PM (PDT)

I am also on my third Lincoln MKX. Obviously I love my first two. I hate this one, I wish I could get my 2010 back. First of all it looks, and feels much smaller to me. Second of all I HATE the middle compartment between the two front seats. It is half the size of my old one. My old one had two separate sections and a divider. This one is just a big hole. I liked the wheels on my last Lincoln better. I can't find a 'repeat' button when using my navigation system. It took me forever to find out how to get my seats to go back and forth when I get in and out and using the information on the front panel. I now know how at least. My salesman mentioned the 'colors' that I had in my 2010 so I assumed I would also have them in this wreck of a car, I cannot find anything to do 'colors'. There is a place for a 'picture' when using the 'quick dial' but no directions of how to get the picture in it. I had a 2008 and a 2010 before this and I would take back my 2010 in a heartbeat. I can do without any of the new gizmos, i.e. button starter, no knobs whatsoever, fancier screen. I don't need any of those things and I hope this gets back to the Lincoln people because they should know that sometimes newer doesn't always mean better. It isn't as far as I am concerned.