2013 Lincoln MKX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
Take a good look - then look elsewhere
By love2drive4 on 07/25/14 09:26 AM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this car for 18+ months and I'm looking to trade. At 5 months the brakes were making a terrible grinding. My rotors already needed turning. At one year, my battery needed replacing after many complaints of odd electrical malfunctions. My wipers still go on for no reason, on a completely sunny day sitting at a stop light. My radio features sometimes go awry, not going to preset channel or displaying two different stations on the dash compared to instrument cluster screen. Acceleration is sluggish, once you're going ride is comfortable. Absolutely hate the blinker. Every time I use it I think its going to break. Too hard to operate - what we're they thinking?!?

Excrescence
By sloanbj on 12/18/13 08:30 AM (PST)

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Lincoln was once a proud brand and builder of significant American luxury cars. The brand died altogether more than 20 years ago but Ford has not yet caught on to this news. The MKX is an appalling vehicle. The exterior and interior design are both revolting and non-functional. This is Ford Edge remodeled by Stevie Wonder. It is beyond me how, in 2013, a carmaker could offer such a poor design. For example, none of the buttons or switches inside are logically placed or obvious to use. Buttons on the steering wheel require removing your hands to access. Buttons are the dash are microscopically small and usually take many attempts to operate. The touch screen is just a mess.

New MKX
By lakegirl4 on 10/03/13 04:52 AM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought a 2013 MKX. After owning Subaru Outbacks for years, I couldn't stomach the new ugly models with useless cargo racks. I was looking for cargo space, kayak carrying capability, comfortable seats, a color other than gray, black or white, and gas efficiency. The MKX beat out the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, the Cadillac, the VW Toureg, and the Lexus. Most of the others had very ugly silver consoles. The MKX has everything I was looking for and is beautiful inside. The seats and finish are wonderful. I love the steering wheel controls. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the front end - low and massive. First American branded car I've owned in over 30 years! Good Job Ford!

Disappointed
By lincolnnewby on 09/21/13 06:10 AM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Wth all the hype about Ford comeback I find the Lincoln MKX very disappointing when comparing even to the Chevy Traverse LTZ. Lacks a lot of the finesse in features and even the "Premier" package cannot compare.....Lincoln is Higher priced but not worth it. No folding side mirrors, second seat not adjustable, no key memory for seat positions, lots less cargo space, electric seats lack adjustable features as GM has, lackluster engine and poor gas mileage.......Lots of other bad comparisons....Guess I'll go back to GM.

Lincoln MKX keeps getting better!
By maxirwin on 06/10/12 13:58 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The 2013 Lincoln MKX is our third MKX. 2007,2009 and 2013. This vehicle is more luxury that the others by far, it also has the upgraded My Lincoln Touch, which is a big improvement over the first generation that I have in my 2011 Ford Explorer. The 3.7 v6 is quick and we have the AWD model. The ride is soft and smooth on the luxury side. Compared to Lexus RX 350 and Cadillac SRX our friends have it is quicker and rides better and more elegant!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lincoln MKX Suv in VA is:

$127 per month*