2013 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
Excrescence
By sloanbj on 12/18/13 08:30 AM (PST)

2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Lincoln was once a proud brand and builder of significant American luxury cars. The brand died altogether more than 20 years ago but Ford has not yet caught on to this news. The MKX is an appalling vehicle. The exterior and interior design are both revolting and non-functional. This is Ford Edge remodeled by Stevie Wonder. It is beyond me how, in 2013, a carmaker could offer such a poor design. For example, none of the buttons or switches inside are logically placed or obvious to use. Buttons on the steering wheel require removing your hands to access. Buttons are the dash are microscopically small and usually take many attempts to operate. The touch screen is just a mess.

New MKX
By lakegirl4 on 10/03/13 04:52 AM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought a 2013 MKX. After owning Subaru Outbacks for years, I couldn't stomach the new ugly models with useless cargo racks. I was looking for cargo space, kayak carrying capability, comfortable seats, a color other than gray, black or white, and gas efficiency. The MKX beat out the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, the Cadillac, the VW Toureg, and the Lexus. Most of the others had very ugly silver consoles. The MKX has everything I was looking for and is beautiful inside. The seats and finish are wonderful. I love the steering wheel controls. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the front end - low and massive. First American branded car I've owned in over 30 years! Good Job Ford!

Disappointed
By lincolnnewby on 09/21/13 06:10 AM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Wth all the hype about Ford comeback I find the Lincoln MKX very disappointing when comparing even to the Chevy Traverse LTZ. Lacks a lot of the finesse in features and even the "Premier" package cannot compare.....Lincoln is Higher priced but not worth it. No folding side mirrors, second seat not adjustable, no key memory for seat positions, lots less cargo space, electric seats lack adjustable features as GM has, lackluster engine and poor gas mileage.......Lots of other bad comparisons....Guess I'll go back to GM.

Never Lease From Lincoln
By aaayron on 07/26/13 22:55 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

It's a bad idea to lease anything from Lincoln. Did you know that at the end of your lincoln lease, if you want to trade in your lincoln to anyone else but Lincoln, they will not release the car to anyone but you (the lessee) or a Lincoln dealer. I found this out the hard way today when i went to trade my leased Lincoln in for a cadilac. The cadilac dealership was giving me a good price that would have covered the payoff and the last 3 payments on my lease, but they would not allow cadillac to buy the car. being over my mileage, I could have avoided the mileage fees, excess wear and the last 3 payments. Now i have to use half my down payment i set asside just to get out of my lease.

Poor experience from Lincoln
By medic2012 on 12/27/12 16:31 PM (PST)

2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I had bought a 2013 MKX from Planet Lincoln. The vehicle had a lot of interior noise from the road and surroundings. I was told by the service manager that this was normal. I went back to the sales associate and explained that I was not satisfied with the noise the response I got was too bad there is nothing we can do for you. Very pricey for a sub par vehicle

American Dream
By payerlaw on 09/02/12 14:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased NKX after having owned a Volkswagen Touareg. Though the Touareg is more cutting edge performance and bluntly utilitarian in its style, the Lincoln MKX is an amazing SUV! Fit, finish and features are top notch and the luxurious touches are limitless. It is the most impressive vehicle I have ever owned and America should be proud. Style is impressive and the standard and optional features arebvery well valued. Bang for buck, nothing came clove to the MKX.

Lincoln MKX keeps getting better!
By maxirwin on 06/10/12 13:58 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The 2013 Lincoln MKX is our third MKX. 2007,2009 and 2013. This vehicle is more luxury that the others by far, it also has the upgraded My Lincoln Touch, which is a big improvement over the first generation that I have in my 2011 Ford Explorer. The 3.7 v6 is quick and we have the AWD model. The ride is soft and smooth on the luxury side. Compared to Lexus RX 350 and Cadillac SRX our friends have it is quicker and rides better and more elegant!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lincoln MKX in NJ is:

$193 per month*