2012 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews 2

2012 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
Do not buy
By akalucky on 11/15/11 07:40 AM (PST)

2012 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have just traded in my MKX after owning it for less than a year. The new Lincoln and Ford MyTouch Sync is a disaster. This system was pushed to market far to soon - very disappointed in Ford. The system is buggy and slow. Do not purchase any vehicle with the Ford or Lincoln MyTouch.

They got it right!
By denz2 on 11/03/11 20:27 PM (PDT)

2012 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this vehicle last April and have about 6K on it. I've owned several SUVs and this is one of the best. It is quiet, a great highway car. I got the Adaptive Cruise Control and this is a super safe option that makes long highway trips a breeze. MPG is in the hight teens around town and I've gotten 22-24 on trips. The side safety light indicators in exterior rear view mirrors are great. The front seats are quite comfortable and the Heated-A/C option in the seats is great. The insync system takes quite a while to learn but is very functional,but too many steps..less steps & more buttons would make it easier. Online travel info --weather, road delays is just OK, value is questionable,

OOPS for Lincoln
By dsprings1 on 10/03/11 20:01 PM (PDT)

2012 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased my 2012 MKX and took a trip to the UP of Michigan. The first day about 100 miles from home the GPS quit giving audio commands. Called dealer, said it was software problem and only way to fix was remove battery cable to reset system. Second day GPS was in split screen mode with map/turn screen and map screen went black. Had to pull over and turn off car to reboot system. Fourth day, tried to put Copper Harbor, MI in system, couldn't find it. Coming home 8inch screen locked up and remained on after turning car off. Finally after several restart atempts, I shut off the ignition and waited about 2 minutes and the screen shut down.