2011 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
SYNC my ride
By JRboca on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Only had a few weeks! Gotta love the electronics inside this car. Got just the basic car which was loaded but no nav. Not sure why you'd want nav since they give you turn-by-turn nav free for three years. The Sync system is better than ever (I had an 08 MKX) I've found I'm a much safter drive with Sync. Love the MyTouch system. Initial commuting mileage is about 22 so I'll take it.

Love my MKX
By drewxmas on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had the MKX for a couple of weeks but did take it on a long road trip (3KM). We had a full load with 2 adults, two children, two dogs and a cat. The ride was comfortable and it made the trip a joy. The technology is fantastic. We had the Navigation system lock up once and had to turn the car off to get it to reset. The THX sound system is awesome as well. Overall a fun luxury vehicle - love it.

Simply great SUV!
By link-x on 10/31/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have been driving the new 2011 MKX for 2 weeks now, and still can,t get enough of this car. Finally Lincoln woke up and created something really really good. The comfort, equipment and ride quality should be the mark other SUVS are measured by.The new engine with 305 HP really puts some excitement into driving. Interior is simply awesome, with leather seats, dashboard and steering wheel. The electronics on this car are simply awesome, everything voice controlled. And of course the THX 2 sound system with 14 speakers and a subwoofer is definitely my favorite future. I have tested Mercedes MLK, audit Q5, and BMW x3 and none of these cars can measure up to Lincoln. Take drive in it, you will see

Second mkx
By Scrowman on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just got 2011 model after 48,500 miles on the 2009. New one has more power, is quieter, and technology is improved. Love the comfortable ride since I drive 600-700 miles/week. New model has better materials-not as much plastic. Nice new look all around. Have had Lexus RX, Highlander and Grand Cherokee in the past- MKX blows them all away. The 2009 did great in bad weather-no reason to think 2011 is any different in that regard. Highly recommended.

Great Car
By Dennis on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have gone from 4x4 Ltd. Explorer and feel the MKX pulls my 17' Fishing Boat better than the Explorer. I love "My Lincoln" technology and being able to do most functions from direct line of sight using the steering wheel controls. I have 2,400 miles and computer/math checks indicate 22.1 mpg average for my city / highway use. The 3.7 Engine takes western MI hills without downshift in most cases. I have found no body defects during hand waxing. Great car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lincoln MKX in VA is:

$129 per month*