2010 Lincoln MKX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
Great SUV
By jschartz on 07/30/14 06:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like my 2010 Lincoln MKX. I have not had any problems with the full size vehicle. With the back seats down, the vehicles holds so many suitcases and bags for vacation. The A/C works exceptionally especially in humid weather conditions. It has plenty of power and the braking system is great as well. I own a 2001 Ford Escape and wanted an upgrade to the Lincoln. The MKX is a sturdy well built vehicle.

Sucks
By jordan40 on 10/29/13 09:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I own a Lincoln mkx 2010 this SUV is junk, sluggish and the worst possible vehicle I own

Love my Lincoln
By mastiffmom2 on 12/23/11 21:13 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2010 Lincoln MKX. I feel safe and comfortable. Hands free and GPS have been a big help. Great on long trips. No-it is not for sale, this is a keeper!

Very poor service on this car
By kirbyma on 03/09/11 19:11 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A nice car but the service is very very bad. If you are a luxury car buyer who is used to service from others like Toyota, Honda, Land Rover, BMW, Hyundai etc you will be shocked at the service from Lincoln.

American Luxury
By nat on 10/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded our beloved Ford Fusion for something bigger and more luxurious. We are very pleased with our choice. The MKX is large enough to haul our family and our things, but it is not difficult to drive around town. The handling in inclement weather is great. We had our MKX for a few weeks before a blizzard struck. It handled the snow and ice without any problems.

dual climate control
By thomas on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 Lincoln MKX and am dissatisfied with the dual climate control air conditioning system. The system in the automatic mode does not cool the vehicle as stated in the manual. This was witnessed by service manager at the Ganley dealership in cleveland as well as a regional rep. They state the system is working within ford's parameters. Flaw is that if the temperature outside is above 80 degrees the inside temp of the system is set at 70 or 72, when the temp inside the vehicle hits 80 the fan speed will reduce, and the vehicle will not cool in a reasonable amount of time (20 minutes? )as the manual states.I cannot safely drive and dial in the manual a/c.

Awesome!
By maryr on 08/19/10 20:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased my 2010 Lincoln MKX and LOVE this vehicle. It has lots of cabin space, a smooth ride and equipped for a queen! Luxury at its best. We took it across country and never got tired of driving. This is a dream to drive! My advice: take into consideration the reviews of those of us that have purchased this car. You won't be sorry!

Great American Luxury Car
By edave on 07/23/10 11:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this vehicle. I've been driving Saabs, but decided to switch to an American-made car. I could not be happier with my purchase. The car is stylish and comfortable. I feel like I'm driving a luxury car that is still unique. It's been great!

Great vehicle
By JPS51830 on 07/22/10 04:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased an MKX. We had an Eddied Bauer Explorer. This blows it away. Rides very smooth, all interior accessories are very well placed and easy to use. Seems to have more room for the driver then the Explorer. Like any SUV gas mileage is a little rough but did not purchase it for exceptional gas mileage. Very solidly built and very comfortable. So far has exceeded our expectations. Handles very well in wet weather

I would recommend the MKX
By Lizardgizzard on 07/10/10 06:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The wife and I liked the 08 MKX we had(a lease) so much that we purchased the 10 model. The MKX has been a great vehicle for traveling. The vehicle is comfortable, roomy, performs well in all weather conditions, and for the size has good performance. The gas mileage is the only down side. We took the vehicle on a 4000 mile trip and 19-21mpg on the highway is the best we could get. Overall I would recommend this vehicle, over Lexus or the others.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln MKX Suv in VA is:

$102 per month*