2009 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

2009 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
Shweeeeettttt Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By tennisplaya on 05/29/14 17:20 PM (PDT)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought the 2009 MKX with the Navigation, Sync, 20 inch wheels, and THXII sound. I am absolutely blown away that a 5-year-old car with 101,000 miles can still run like new and look like new. The ride is quiet and the creature comforts are outstanding. Heated/cooled seats in the front and heated rear seats as well as the panoramic sunroof and incredible sound system round out the excellent package. It holds the road well due to its wide stance. This has gota be one of the nicest used cars I have ever seen and driven.

Sweet Ride
By Penney on 08/26/10 09:46 AM (PDT)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I gave my husband the MKX for his 50th birthday. He had always wanted a Lincoln and needs AWD to reliably make it to work. He loves this car. It is fun to drive, he likes the height, it is powerful and the computer is great. So far the computer had to be replaced at 15K because the blue tooth failed and the exterior driver side door handle came off in his hand at 17K. Lincoln replaced everything without charge but it was a hassle.

Extremely Satisfied Buyer
By cjoanne on 02/23/10 20:04 PM (PST)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 2 SUV 's in the past, and this is the type vehicle I like/need for my work. I researched the MKX along with Lexux, & Enclave, and chose MKX. I'm glad I did, and would do it again in a heartbeat. I love this car! The handling of the car is tops on my list, and it looks great!

Very Pleased With My MKX!
By Tim on 07/21/09 22:00 PM (PDT)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is very quite and comfortable. We had a Ford Explorer and the front room is comparable to the Explorer. The rear room is better than the Explorer. There are a lot of items the MKX has that are not available on the Ford Edge Limited such cooled seats, softer suspension, real wood interior trim, satellite radio, better seats and thicker carpet, and many other items. We are averaging 18 mpg in stop and go traffic. The car is solid and so far very reliable. It is a top safety pick and anyone in the market for a midsize crossover should drive an MKX before making a purchase.

Fabulous Experience!!
By Denita on 07/11/09 07:32 AM (PDT)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped for >8 months for an SUV. I drove the Lexus, Infiniti, & Acura mid size & truly neither compared to the luxury of my MKX. The others are Just names and true Luxury does not have to come with a Huge Price. Lincoln MKX is Top Luxury!! Love it!

There's Hope for the Big 3!
By MKXBob on 06/19/09 17:09 PM (PDT)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It was very important to consider an American manufacturer with this purchase, and I have no regrets! Looked at just about every CUV on the market, and the MKX fit the bill. Don't let anyone tell you it's just an Edge with a Lincoln grill in it. All the reviews that said that scared me away - finally a friend talked me into driving one, and then I was sold. Much smoother ride, nicer appointments, better warranty, quieter interior, and trans shifts better than the Edge. This vehicle really has exceeded my expectations in all regards - even fuel economy - have already averaged 24.6 mpg driving on the Northeast Extension thru Philly. Not too big, not too small - JUST RIGHT! No problems!

I love my MKX!
By Kansas Mom on 04/12/09 07:18 AM (PDT)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am very pleased with the mkx. It is fun to drive (I used to drive a full- size suv). The ride is so smooth. There is some wind noise, but not like I've had with past vehicles. I'd say it's a very nice, quiet ride -- unless the stereo is on. It's a great system. My kids & I like to play the THX demo before we "take off." I like the way the car handles. I'd recommend it to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. I chose this over the rdx and enclave (my top 3) and I am so so happy that I chose the Lincoln. I was worried about cargo room, but I have the space for everything I've needed so far. The seats are real easy to fold down (and they recline!)if needed. Final words - I love my mkx!

My New MKX
By James M on 03/24/09 12:34 PM (PDT)

2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I picked up my MKX leased vehicle on 3/20 with AWD and the luxury and technology is amazing. I had an SEL Edge for the prior two years, and liked it, but this is a whole other level.