2008 Lincoln MKX Consumer Review: Wow!

2008 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Wow!
By RT on

2008 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What an incredible car. We had a 2006 Cadillac CTS. Had to move to something not RWD and a little bigger. Looked at the Edge, looked at GM products, as I was a GM loyalist, but nothing compared to the MKX. Great styling, superb comfort, cool features, all rolled into one little sharp CUV. I could go on and on about this vehicle. We usually change cars it seems like every couple of years. I don't see us giving up the MKX. Oh I almost forgot, zero interest as well. Now who doesn't love free money! What a super value all around. Always looking forward to the next time I get to drive it.

Gosh where to start? Everything! Vista roof, sync, big back seat, powerlift gate, comfort, interior styling, heated/cooled seat, storage, driveability. Perfect blend of a luxury car and a luxury SUV.

Bring back the old style tilt steering. Don't like to have to lock the clamp every time I move it. Blend the front of the Edge and the MKX so that the MKX looks a touch bolder. Let the user decide how long to leave the heated seats on for. Xeon lights. Back up camera. Daytime running lamps.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review