Wow!
By RT on
2008 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
What an incredible car. We had a 2006 Cadillac CTS. Had to move to something not RWD and a little bigger. Looked at the Edge, looked at GM products, as I was a GM loyalist, but nothing compared to the MKX. Great styling, superb comfort, cool features, all rolled into one little sharp CUV. I could go on and on about this vehicle. We usually change cars it seems like every couple of years. I don't see us giving up the MKX. Oh I almost forgot, zero interest as well. Now who doesn't love free money! What a super value all around. Always looking forward to the next time I get to drive it.
Favorite Features
Gosh where to start? Everything! Vista roof, sync, big back seat, powerlift gate, comfort, interior styling, heated/cooled seat, storage, driveability. Perfect blend of a luxury car and a luxury SUV.
Suggested Improvements
Bring back the old style tilt steering. Don't like to have to lock the clamp every time I move it. Blend the front of the Edge and the MKX so that the MKX looks a touch bolder. Let the user decide how long to leave the heated seats on for. Xeon lights. Back up camera. Daytime running lamps.