Wanted it to be better....
By LHC on
2008 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
When I first laid eyes on my 2008 White Chocolate "Tri-coat" Limited Edition and was 'in love'! It was everything I wanted and more. I had shopped extensively, and being used to high-end vehicles, was amazed at the array of options that came with the MKX. Exterior/interior were gorgeous! I've had it almost two years now, and still get stares while on the road. We all know what they are, so I'll decline to mention them here, again. However, after only two years, my lovely car must go. It seems to stay in the shop more than in my garage! The service dept seems clueless, too, with this SUV. So, I hate it, but I'm looking to trade. I envy you guys who are not having trouble. Beautiful car!
Favorite Features
Vista sunroof; SYNC; beautiful leather seats/interior wood touches;remote trunk lift; heated/cooled seats; satellite radio; THX sound system; heck: the whole darn car!!!
Suggested Improvements
Back-up camera instead of sensor; brighter option for dash lights; ***Education of service dept on this vehicle*** (three trips for a door not un-locking with the remote is pitiful!)