2008 Lincoln MKX Consumer Review: best suv/crossover I could fin

2008 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Review

2008 Lincoln MKX

best suv/crossover I could find
By tx1949 on

2008 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at a lot of SUV and crossovers and I liked the MKX best. The combo of style, performance, and features made it easy to "buy American." I like how it drives; more of a sedan feel rather than a truck- like drive. Cooled seats in Texas set it apart from all the others. I really like the Ipod hookup, satellite radio, nav system, and hands free phone functions. And they are all integrated & work perfectly. I averaged 19 mpg for the 36k miles I had it; and the 6 cyl had plenty of zip. Only negative is that the battery died after 2 years but the quick response I got from the dealer made up for even that one negative. I am spoiled and will not go back to a lesser vehicle.

Cooled seats, nav system, built in garage door opener, hands free phone, satellite radio Ipod hookup and the fact that they are all integrated. Like changing the channels on the steering wheel. Rear door auto opener is nice. 19 mpg not bad for the size a plus to me.

Never did figure out the voice activated Sync system. Recommend the dealer help buyers set it up. Really nitpicking but seats are a little too firm for me.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review