I don't usually write reviews online but I feel strongly about this car.
My 2007 Lincoln MKX has been running now for 100,000 miles and it is still running great.
My comments on the car:
- Very comfortable chairs
- Reliable with regular maintenance
- Looks great (front grille and the sweeping lights behind)
- The backseats are very spacious and comfortable and when they fold, it allows optimal use of the space.
Well-designed compared with an Escalade for example.
Reliability is just as important to me as the looks and it hasn't failed me yet (knock on wood).
- Automate the side-mirrors to close with a flip of a switch.
- Some people mentioned the slippery transmission and it did happen rarely.
Just take the car to the dealer for a quick transmission tuning and that fixes it.
- Give driver's the option of the current radio/steering wheel layout in the new models.
- Offer V-8 option :)
- I will miss the front grille in the new models.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.