Used 2007 Lincoln MKX SUV Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

Buyer Beware
By Buyer Beware

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We were stupid when we traded in our 2005 Toyota Sequoia for this car. We wanted to get better gas mileage which it seems like it is getting about 2 to 3 mpg better. Seats are hard and very uncomfortable. If you are over 5'10" be sure to check out the leg room on both the passenger side as well as the drives side. My wife doesn't like the idea of not having a handle on the passenger side to assist her getting out of the car. I wouldn't buy this car again.

More room for the driver and passenger in front seat. Door handle on front passenger side of car. Softer seats so your butt doesn't hurt when driving. I could go on.

A Lincoln For Me
By Okie

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After visiting too many dealers that wanted to put me in a car I did not want, I finally found one that showed me the right car. I've been a Ford pickup owner for decades, but this time I wanted a little better ride and comfort (with a 6 cyl auto). I did not like the ride in my son in law's X3 and could not believe how tacky most of the GM crossovers were. It came down to the Enclave and the MKX, and the deals on MKXs coming off one- year leases made the financial decision pretty easy. I did not want: vista roof, thx, navigation. Dealer got me what I wanted at the price I had researched. So far, so good at 11,300 miles.

Air conditioned seats are a godsend in Oklahoma. Comfortable, quieter than the 4 Edges I test drove, decent mpg, power lift gate, power lumbar. Price.

Transmission could be crisper, gauges are just ok, grille is a little cheap. A little more attention to noise level could make this a truly great crossover.

Now it's the transmission!
By Diana

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Factory ordered. Passenger door air noise and rattle fixed and defective molding on interior fixed. Air conditioner hose soaked driver floor. 16,000 miles later, rear tailgate stopped opening automatically one day. Transmission slipping now at 17,000 miles. From day one, on an incline and going slow while turning steering box noise but Lincoln found "nothing unusual". MPG hwy. 21.7, city 19

Great stereo system. Being short I appreciated the electronic seat controls. When it works, loved the auto tailgate.

Better mpg. Softer seats. Transmission issues at 17,000. Very disappointed with that issue.

Great Car/SUV
By Ceysw

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven this suv since Sept. Very comfortable, handles great. Fun to drive, and worth the money.

Seating with A/C and the heat. Also the memory for seat postions.

None.

No Problems
By KaySW

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love this crossover. I had a Ford Explorer before this and I liked it also. Great trim and detail, love the seating, very comfortable, the A/C and heating the leather are great.

Auto adjustable seats.