2007 Lincoln MKX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
Back to American Built
By ketabors on 11/08/07 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven foreign cars for the past 10 years. After searching extensively, the MKX blew the overpriced foreign SUVs out of the water. The ride is better than the BMW I recently turned back in. It is very spacious with plenty of front leg room. The sound system is the best I have ever heard in an automobile. I have nothing but great praise for this sleek auto.

Lovin The Ride
By Carmella Wade on 10/15/07 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle back in August, and I am loving the ride. This vehicle is very smooth. I did not get the Navigation system or the vista roof. I have the DVD player. We put a DVD in and turned up the sound. You would think you were in a theater with popcorn. The system is nice. Also, this vehicle moves when you need to get moving. I really enjoy my MKX and would not trade it for the world.

Very nice, roomy, quiet , well appointed
By anthony heying on 10/09/07 08:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned SUVs in the past but this one is so very nice with its features and it's fairly good on fuel.

Great so far
By jon ollie on 09/28/07 16:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just got my MKX. I love it so far. It rides smooth, good power. Sometimes it surprises me with the acceleration. I traded in my Mountaineer and I don't feel I gave up any room or space. I'm getting a lot of looks on the street! The base model has everything you need. I sprung for the vista roof. If you want the nav system or the THX sound system about $5000 more.

This is the one!
By Lincoln Man on 09/16/07 09:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2006 Mountaineer Premier, and was not in the market. I on a whim drove the MKX and owned one days later. This is the coolest ride ever, fast, smooth, and this thing does everything but brush my teeth. well equipt. All I can say is take one for a ride you will be in heaven on wheels. I am 6'2" guy and have plenty of room, sound system is very nice, and the Nav.

She Made the Choice
By gardnpc on 09/15/07 11:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife did all the research and selected this over the Mazda CX-9 and Highlander. It's her car! We got the Creme' Brulee with Camel interior and she just loves it. The sticker was just over $39,000 and we did the deal for $35,000 even. We went to dealer equipped with the Edmunds TMV analysis and it saved us quite a bit of haggling. We drove the Edge as well, but the Lincoln suspension and interior quality is a big upgrade. Doesn't feel like the same vehicle. We really like the Vista roof and heated/cooled seats. She thinks it's nearly like a convertible. Reliability has been excellent. We like the fact it burns regular gas. All in all, a very nice package.

MKX love it
By Ranko on 09/09/07 11:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Wanted this vehicle from the first time that I saw it and had it delivered in May. I commute 180 miles a day and it has been a pleasure to drive. Great mileage for a SUV and I get tons of admiring looks from other drivers and pedestrians.

Good Vehicle
By John on 09/06/07 06:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I Looked at Infinity and BMW and Lexus. When I tested the Lincoln, It was as good as the rest with more room and it uses regular gas. It suffers from a little road noise on some surfaces but over all it is very quiet and a good ride. I have over 3000 miles and so far so good. No problems. Gas milage has been 23.5 best on the interstate and around 20 average but I'm a little heavey footed. I like the performance and braking. It gets a lot of comments from passers by.

6,000 miles and zero defects
By CocoaOwner on 08/24/07 23:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven my MKX 6,000 miles -- about half and half road trips and in-town. In-town handling is just outstanding, comfort is fine (I need to get some window tinting done, though). While I prefer the sofa-style comfort of a Town Car for long trips, I was very pleasantly surprised at how comfortable the MKX turned out to be on a long trip -- I'm 6'2" and hefty and still there was very adequate room and comfort. There has not been one thing wrong with the vehicle -- fit and finish are great. I added correct-color side ding protection strips and a Weathertech cargo mat. Though it's no muscle car, both acceleration and braking exceeded my expectations.

Lincoln MKX
By car lover on 08/21/07 10:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very nice driving and styling. More road noise than I expected but not bad. Had 2004 Toyota Highlander prior but we both like this one better. Mileage is 20 mpg and 25 mpg on open road.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.