Used 2007 Lincoln MKX SUV Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

Noisy tires
By kate

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was an incredibly quiet car to drive until about five months ago. I started hearing "wawawa" sound from the tires when moving and our trusted tire man rotated and aligned them saying the noise was due to "cupping." There is no uneven tread wear or any tread wear for that matter. Was told if continued, though annoying, was perfectly safe to drive on these Michelins. Not what I had in mind for a luxury car.

radio, vista window, plenty of space and easy push button fold down back seats

head rest in middle backseat blocks the view from the rear view mirror. Ford should talk to Michelin regarding tire "cupping".

My "New" used Car
By Barbara M Davidson

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car a little over 2 months now & I love it. I have always wanted a "luxury Car" and now I have one. I like all of the features that Is has included in it. It is comfortable to drive, quite roomy inside and handles well on the road. I have gotten up to 24 mpg on the open road and 19 - 20 mpg around town, so far.

The 6 CD radio with Sirius has great sound, I like the controls on the steering wheel as well as the heated seats. The auto tail gate is another good feature. I also like the built in computer system on the dash.

Some times I feel like the breaks need to be adjusted when I am braking. Also I wish that It had a Cargo cover for the back like my Escape had.

Awesome!
By Marsha

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really enjoy this vehicle. I currently am leasing,but I intend on buying the vehicle. It is comfortable, drives great. Has great pickup. Love the ride. I have 43,000 miles. I like the way the car looks too. I like the warranty that comes with the vehicle.

The heated seats.

Being a Lincoln,I think the vehicle should have more standard features.

one for the Americans
By former foreign guy

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning foreign cars, my last 3 purchases have been Ford family vehicles. Test drove the Lexus, and found the MKX to be quieter and offer a better ride. Gas mileage has been acceptable and better than expected. Around 16 in town and 23 on hwy.

Comfortable seats styling inside and out quite, smooth drive

braking distance should be better base model is "too base" for a vehicle in this class would like the handling to be a bit tighter

Nine Crossover
By LadyBird

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased used about 5 weeks ago. The style and comfort sold me. The curb appeal and MPG are nice surprises. The vehicle has FWD w/Michelins - an absolute must have if you want ride comfort, low noise and great mileage (29.9 Hwy; 22.3 surface streets). This vehicle is everything I was looking for. I will have this one for a long time!

Quiet ride, space, radio