Used 2007 Lincoln MKX SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln Mkx - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

My "New" used Car
By Barbara M Davidson

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car a little over 2 months now & I love it. I have always wanted a "luxury Car" and now I have one. I like all of the features that Is has included in it. It is comfortable to drive, quite roomy inside and handles well on the road. I have gotten up to 24 mpg on the open road and 19 - 20 mpg around town, so far.

Favorite Features

The 6 CD radio with Sirius has great sound, I like the controls on the steering wheel as well as the heated seats. The auto tail gate is another good feature. I also like the built in computer system on the dash.

Suggested Improvements

Some times I feel like the breaks need to be adjusted when I am braking. Also I wish that It had a Cargo cover for the back like my Escape had.

Awesome!
By Marsha

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really enjoy this vehicle. I currently am leasing,but I intend on buying the vehicle. It is comfortable, drives great. Has great pickup. Love the ride. I have 43,000 miles. I like the way the car looks too. I like the warranty that comes with the vehicle.

Favorite Features

The heated seats.

Suggested Improvements

Being a Lincoln,I think the vehicle should have more standard features.

one for the Americans
By former foreign guy

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning foreign cars, my last 3 purchases have been Ford family vehicles. Test drove the Lexus, and found the MKX to be quieter and offer a better ride. Gas mileage has been acceptable and better than expected. Around 16 in town and 23 on hwy.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats styling inside and out quite, smooth drive

Suggested Improvements

braking distance should be better base model is "too base" for a vehicle in this class would like the handling to be a bit tighter

Nine Crossover
By LadyBird

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased used about 5 weeks ago. The style and comfort sold me. The curb appeal and MPG are nice surprises. The vehicle has FWD w/Michelins - an absolute must have if you want ride comfort, low noise and great mileage (29.9 Hwy; 22.3 surface streets). This vehicle is everything I was looking for. I will have this one for a long time!

Favorite Features

Quiet ride, space, radio

Suggested Improvements

None

An Excellent American Made Crossover!
By JoPaR

2007 Lincoln MKX SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This crossover has been excellent. Average 17mpg city/23.5mpg hwy w/ac on. I consider that good mileage for a crossover/SUV and knew this estimated mpg when buying, so no surprise. It was either this or an Acura MDX. The MKX offered regular fuel & trailer hitch along with all the other bells & whistles at a much lower price & its American made! Would definitely buy another Lincoln MKX.

Favorite Features

Air cooled front seats, panoramic roof, navigation and 2 driver power memory seats.

Suggested Improvements

Better responsive braking(brake pedal feels soft when braking), a A protective "top rear bumper pad" to protect the painted surface when loading/unloading from the back and an interior privacy cover to cover up rear cargo.