Ive been driving the 07' MKX for about 3 years now. What can I say, the car is just good all around. The outside presents a nice clean and smooth look. The one I drive is in black so it looks as good as any other black car on the road during the night time. My favorite part of this car is the tail lights. Its not like the protypical tail lights on cars. The Long straight bar lights look great and can you can easily tell this car apart even from the sister MKT from the rear. The car offeres decent performance. Isnt the most fuel efficient car by far but is solid. At $2.75 a galllon your looking at a $50 fillup at the pump. Good Pick. Just take car of her!
I don't usually write reviews online but I feel strongly about this car. My 2007 Lincoln MKX has been running now for 100,000 miles and it is still running great.
My comments on the car:
- Very comfortable chairs
- Reliable with regular maintenance
- Looks great (front grille and the sweeping lights behind)
- The backseats are very spacious and comfortable and when they fold, it allows optimal use of the space.
Well-designed compared with an Escalade for example.
Reliability is just as important to me as the looks and it hasn't failed me yet (knock on wood).
- Automate the side-mirrors to close with a flip of a switch.
- Some people mentioned the slippery transmission and it did happen rarely.
Just take the car to the dealer for a quick transmission tuning and that fixes it.
- Give driver's the option of the current radio/steering wheel layout in the new models.
- Offer V-8 option :)
- I will miss the front grille in the new models.
It is so comfortable and nice to ride in and drive. Its not your traditional town car thats for sure but rides just as good and gets looks from everyone. The heated and cooled seats are awesome and the sunroof almost makes it seem like its a convertible because its so big.
Sunroof,heated/cooled seats,navigation system
MPG could be a little better but its a awesome car for any age group.