2007 Lincoln MKX 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific MKX model:
Awesome Car!!
By weslowery on 02/11/11 19:21 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is so comfortable and nice to ride in and drive. Its not your traditional town car thats for sure but rides just as good and gets looks from everyone. The heated and cooled seats are awesome and the sunroof almost makes it seem like its a convertible because its so big.

My "New" used Car
By Barbara M Davidson on 03/13/10 16:52 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car a little over 2 months now & I love it. I have always wanted a "luxury Car" and now I have one. I like all of the features that Is has included in it. It is comfortable to drive, quite roomy inside and handles well on the road. I have gotten up to 24 mpg on the open road and 19 - 20 mpg around town, so far.

Awesome!
By Marsha on 01/01/10 15:01 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really enjoy this vehicle. I currently am leasing,but I intend on buying the vehicle. It is comfortable, drives great. Has great pickup. Love the ride. I have 43,000 miles. I like the way the car looks too. I like the warranty that comes with the vehicle.

one for the Americans
By former foreign guy on 11/26/09 03:28 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning foreign cars, my last 3 purchases have been Ford family vehicles. Test drove the Lexus, and found the MKX to be quieter and offer a better ride. Gas mileage has been acceptable and better than expected. Around 16 in town and 23 on hwy.

Nine Crossover
By LadyBird on 10/21/09 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased used about 5 weeks ago. The style and comfort sold me. The curb appeal and MPG are nice surprises. The vehicle has FWD w/Michelins - an absolute must have if you want ride comfort, low noise and great mileage (29.9 Hwy; 22.3 surface streets). This vehicle is everything I was looking for. I will have this one for a long time!

An Excellent American Made Crossover!
By JoPaR on 06/25/09 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This crossover has been excellent. Average 17mpg city/23.5mpg hwy w/ac on. I consider that good mileage for a crossover/SUV and knew this estimated mpg when buying, so no surprise. It was either this or an Acura MDX. The MKX offered regular fuel & trailer hitch along with all the other bells & whistles at a much lower price & its American made! Would definitely buy another Lincoln MKX.

A big trouble
By LincolnOwner on 02/12/09 11:11 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned this for one year and have a problem after problem. I have 8000 miles and already replaced bi- pillars. There is a noise in a driver door and a panoramic roof area. Service trying to repair it and they don't know how. After 3rd time will hope for a lemon law. There is a problem with Ford. They don't know how to build a vehicle and service doesn't know how to repair them. You are on your own. Do yourself a favor, do not buy it. Or you will spend all your time in a service. Very poor quality of interior. I made a mistake when I bought it.

Wish I had looked closer
By Sorry on 05/14/08 12:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Toyota Sequoia which I wish i had back. When you buy this car make sure you are a short person as your knees will reach the dash board if you are over 5 11. Can't say the gas mileage has been great, but a little better than the Sequoia. Seats are hard.

Buyer Beware
By Buyer Beware on 04/23/08 14:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We were stupid when we traded in our 2005 Toyota Sequoia for this car. We wanted to get better gas mileage which it seems like it is getting about 2 to 3 mpg better. Seats are hard and very uncomfortable. If you are over 5'10" be sure to check out the leg room on both the passenger side as well as the drives side. My wife doesn't like the idea of not having a handle on the passenger side to assist her getting out of the car. I wouldn't buy this car again.

Now it's the transmission!
By Diana on 03/08/08 19:19 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Factory ordered. Passenger door air noise and rattle fixed and defective molding on interior fixed. Air conditioner hose soaked driver floor. 16,000 miles later, rear tailgate stopped opening automatically one day. Transmission slipping now at 17,000 miles. From day one, on an incline and going slow while turning steering box noise but Lincoln found "nothing unusual". MPG hwy. 21.7, city 19