Used 2007 Lincoln MKX Base Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln MKX - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKX

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

Jorge37
By George37

The best car !!!!

Really Great Car!!
By crossums

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ive been driving the 07' MKX for about 3 years now. What can I say, the car is just good all around. The outside presents a nice clean and smooth look. The one I drive is in black so it looks as good as any other black car on the road during the night time. My favorite part of this car is the tail lights. Its not like the protypical tail lights on cars. The Long straight bar lights look great and can you can easily tell this car apart even from the sister MKT from the rear. The car offeres decent performance. Isnt the most fuel efficient car by far but is solid. At $2.75 a galllon your looking at a $50 fillup at the pump. Good Pick. Just take car of her!

Awesome Car!!
By weslowery

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is so comfortable and nice to ride in and drive. Its not your traditional town car thats for sure but rides just as good and gets looks from everyone. The heated and cooled seats are awesome and the sunroof almost makes it seem like its a convertible because its so big.

Sunroof,heated/cooled seats,navigation system

MPG could be a little better but its a awesome car for any age group.

My "New" used Car
By Barbara M Davidson

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car a little over 2 months now & I love it. I have always wanted a "luxury Car" and now I have one. I like all of the features that Is has included in it. It is comfortable to drive, quite roomy inside and handles well on the road. I have gotten up to 24 mpg on the open road and 19 - 20 mpg around town, so far.

The 6 CD radio with Sirius has great sound, I like the controls on the steering wheel as well as the heated seats. The auto tail gate is another good feature. I also like the built in computer system on the dash.

Some times I feel like the breaks need to be adjusted when I am braking. Also I wish that It had a Cargo cover for the back like my Escape had.

Awesome!
By Marsha

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really enjoy this vehicle. I currently am leasing,but I intend on buying the vehicle. It is comfortable, drives great. Has great pickup. Love the ride. I have 43,000 miles. I like the way the car looks too. I like the warranty that comes with the vehicle.

The heated seats.

Being a Lincoln,I think the vehicle should have more standard features.