Used 2013 Lincoln MKT Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Lincoln MKT Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKT model:

2013 LINCOLN MKT LEAKING ANTIFREEZE AT 59000 MILES
By james303

2013 Lincoln MKT Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I purchase a 2013 Lincoln MKT, and it's a big mistake i made. the biggest problem I had with this car is the (water pump). at 59000 miles the water pump is leaking antifreeze and after takeing it to the FORD dealer they told me it's the water pump. that need to be replace. and it's cover under the warranty but it will take them a week to get the job don. and will code me one hundred dollars. plus I am having problem with the wipers. when I turn it off it still work I have to play with the switch before the wiper blade stop working. few months ago the seal for the transmission was leaking oil. the seal was replace free of charge under the warranty but cost me time.

Emperor of the Highway.
By teerex

2013 Lincoln MKT Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

We've had our MKT for over a year now, and it keeps exceeding our expectations. Room, comfort, power and even amazing agility for such a big rig. Begs to be taken on long road trips. It can be so comfortable that you forget how long you've been driving (so it warns you that it's time for a break!). The electronic helpers are very effective. The adaptive cruise is amazing and makes me wish all our cars had it. The lane departure system is equally predictable and useful. The styling is often characterized as "polarizing", and I don't really see what's so controversial about it. I think it's very long, low, elegant and even a touch menacing. The low center of gravity helps handling.

Ride, handling, power and comfort define the MKT. I've never seen or felt better back seats in a vehicle. Never before experienced fights over who gets to sit in the back have broken out!

MyLincoln Touch sensitivity is horrendous in a world full of iPhones and iPads. I'm a lifelong guitar player and skilled laborer, so my callouses must exacerbate the problem since it's not quite as bad for my wife. The navigation's nanny not accounting for a co-pilot's ability to input information is annoying and made worse by the convoluted choices presented by the voice command system for things that should just go like (MKT) "destination?" (my answer) "Des Moines" turn into convoluted battles with lists of choices which I always manage to get wrong. Terrible input programming luckily gives way to excellent graphics and info though!