2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKT model:
Excellent Safety Features, Ugly Exterior
By ken430tx on 01/09/12 17:14 PM (PST)

2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car for the safety items, auto braking, adaptive cruise control, navigation system, etc. It is fun to drive and handles beautifully. Exterior styling is lacking and almost stopped me from buying the vehicle. Interior knobs, and panels are cheap plastic, and not typical of a $60K car. Overall performance is good, mileage on road - 23 mpg! Around town about 19. Only consistent problem I have had is intermittent failure of heat to work. They are replacing the actuator this week. I hope that finally fixes it! I have 19,800 miles on this car so far and it is one year old.

Very Nice Crossover
By npdan on 07/18/11 21:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Never thought we would buy an MKT as we had our sights set on a GMC Acadia Denali. We loved the looks of the Acadia but we decided to test drive a new MKT and that ended our thoughts of the Acadia. The Lincoln won every comparison in performance, equipment, handling, quietness and quality of interior materials. Only complaint on the Lincoln MKT is it's worthless 3rd row seat. Anyone over the height of 5 feet can not sit back there. It is worthless for anyone except small children. This is our first new Lincoln and we are extremely happy with this car. It is a delightful touring car with lots of luxuries. For us, it has been a perfect fit.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon in VA is:

$153 per month*