Used 2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKT model:

Used MKt
By Wayne Galloway

2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the 2011 Lincoln MKT used with 38,000 miles on it in 2015. I absolutely love the car. The down side seems to be excess tire wear and visability out the back window. Other than those two items I love everything about the car. Drove it home to Pennsylvania from New Jersey in a hell of a snow storm. Freeway speed was cut to 45 mph due to the driving snow. Car handled excellent in those conditions. The third row seating is pretty useless except for small children. Leg room is adequate but the head room in the third row seat is lacking. The rest of the car is excellent for entry/exit, leg room, head room and over all comfort. I am 6' tall at 300 pounds and drive the car in total comfort. As far as cost for a used vehicle, I paid less for my Lincoln that a comparable Toyota Highlander, Arcadia would have cost. They were around 2K-3K more money for comparable year and mileage.

Excellent Safety Features, Ugly Exterior
By ken430tx

2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car for the safety items, auto braking, adaptive cruise control, navigation system, etc.
It is fun to drive and handles beautifully.
Exterior styling is lacking and almost stopped me from buying the vehicle.
Interior knobs, and panels are cheap plastic, and not typical of a $60K car.
Overall performance is good, mileage on road - 23 mpg!
Around town about 19.
Only consistent problem I have had is intermittent failure of heat to work.
They are replacing the actuator this week.
I hope that finally fixes it!
I have 19,800 miles on this car so far and it is one year old.

Adaptive cruise control and auto-braking! I also like the navigation system.

Exterior styling needs revamping. Hyundai does a better job! Interior needs to look and feel like a $60K luxury car, not a Ford Focus!

Very Nice Crossover
By npdan

2011 Lincoln MKT Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Never thought we would buy an MKT as we had our sights set on a GMC Acadia Denali.
We loved the looks of the Acadia but we decided to test drive a new MKT and that ended our thoughts of the Acadia.
The Lincoln won every comparison in performance, equipment, handling, quietness and quality of interior materials.
Only complaint on the Lincoln MKT is it's worthless 3rd row seat.
Anyone over the height of 5 feet can not sit back there.
It is worthless for anyone except small children.
This is our first new Lincoln and we are extremely happy with this car.
It is a delightful touring car with lots of luxuries.
For us, it has been a perfect fit.

Heated and cooled seats front and rear. Comfortable seating, plenty of leg room. The navigation system is outstanding and the Sirius Travel Link with weather maps makes for an excellent touring car. Voice activated nav, phone and even climate controls are simple and easy to learn and use. Quiet! Very quiet! Very predictable handling. Nice size.

Forget the third row seat and make the vehicle a little more attractive to look at. It is a bit odd looking but when you are inside and enjoying the car, it looks and feels wonderful.