2010 Lincoln MKT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKT model:
Love this Vehicle
By HemiFan on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Got everything on it except, parallel parking. Self adjusting cruise control is amazing, so the the navigation system. Front brakes were replaced at 7500 miles, because of scratching sound. They will do it for free. Aside from that this car handles and performs with ease. Three hour trips are a breeze.

Edmunds is Way Off Base!
By FoMoCoBob on 10/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Have about 6500 miles on the MKT - vehicle is awesome! Styling definitely stands out-not another blah Lexus look-a-like. Performance kicks u- no-what! Lincoln definitely slammed one out of the park with this one. Style, comfort, performance, utility, technology, economy - it's all there - the total package! And guess what I forgot to mention - quality - from an American company - you already know it! If you buy from someone else, you truly are non-American. There is nothing the Asian 3 can offer that surpasses this vehicle.

Lincoln MKT
By tomg6335 on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is really a great car. I have over 9000 miles on my MKT and it's surpassed all my expectations. Who ever said this is a Ford Flex is pretty stupid. Its like saying a Camry comparable a Lexus ES350. The interior is first class the ride is smooth and quiet and most of all fun to drive. The hardware is top shelf and the interior up there with any BMW or Mercedes. Fuel economy is also very good for a car this size. I'm averaging about 19 mpg city/highway.

Could Be Better
By SkyKing on 08/24/10 13:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The comfort and driving experience of this car is the equal of a Mercedes, Lexus or Infinity. That's saying a lot for a Ford. It drives like a dream. Power and handling are exceptional. The backup camera is outstanding, although it takes about 10-15 seconds for it to come on after startup - not so good. Sound system is likewise exceptional, but it is complex to operate the Sync feature. I get errors when it connects to my iPhone, then it begins playing from my iPhone without my command, thus draining the iPhone battery. The Nav system is likewise needlessly complex, taking a half-dozen slow steps to do what my 2003 Acura could do with one spoken voice command.

Best car ever
By LoveMKT on 07/27/10 16:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lincoln and I LOVE this car! I've owned 6 or 8 Mercedes, several Volvos, Cadillac, Chrysler and about everything in between. I traded in a 2010 Lexus RX350 with 2475 miles on it. I HATED that car! It's a new redesign and it's a joke. This Lincoln is turning out to be the best car I've ever owned. I can't say enough good about it. I special ordered and got the standard engine on purpose after trying out both. It has plenty of power and I've seen 27 mpg on the highway at 70 mph. It will always be around 25 or better.

Has it All
By MrBio on 06/22/10 11:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The unique styling is head-turning. The ride, performance, and quality are evident from the first drive. I compared the MKT to Acura MDX, BMW X5, Buick Enclave, and Audi Q7. This is the only car with: heated AND cooled front AND 2nd row seats; Power fold 2nd AND 3rd row seats; easy entry and exit. The fridge/freezer between the 2nd row captain chairs is great. Blind spot and cross traffic alert, Voice everything-from climate, radio, weather, to Nav., adaptive cruise control, auto parallel park are all excellent features that work very well. Thanks Lincoln for making a car that does not look like any other car out there. I want to be noticed as out of the ordinary.

Worth Every Penny & Beautiful
By MRBIO on 06/14/10 15:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The styling is unique, which is why I bought it. I do not want a car like every other car on the road. I compared to Audi Q7, Acura MDX, BMW X5 and Buick Enclave. What other car has heated and cooled front and 2nd row seats, a fridge/freezer between the 2nd row seats, power fold 2nd and 3rd row seats, and safety like this? For the money, it is a great deal. Oh, and it is worth the extra money over the ford Flex (the box). The quality of the interior cannot even be compared.

Great Highway Cruiser
By Tripper on 05/12/10 16:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I was originally going to buy the MKS, but when I drove an MKT I fell in love with the interior plus the versatility of the crossover design. Highway driving is actually fun...the adaptive cruise is incredible, sound system and sync are state of the art. The seats are incredibly comfortable and despite the somewhat limited view sideways and back, the extra large mirrors and blindspot warning system make up for those defeciencies. Personally I love the exterior design, but understand it is 'love it or hate it' for most people. I do love having a unique luxury vehicle...not just another Lexus RX!

Great Car
By tjg846 on 04/27/10 17:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have about 5,000 miles on my MKT. It is no Ford Flex. The car is smooth plush and very nicely appointed. Interior is very comfortable and extremely well designed. The 3rd seat is a bit tight-but who cares its for kids or for smaller adults for short trips. I did not want a mini van. Lincoln did a fantastic job on this car and deserves a thumbs up. All and all I'm very satisfied with this car. Incidentally, I'm not a Ford person--- this car has made a believer out of me. Ford can make a great car!!

Great car, one perplexing shortcoming
By sc4774 on 03/26/10 22:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have 4 kids and a dog and live in the snow belt so I need a 7 passenger vehicle with 4WD. My Ecoboost has amazing driving dynamics. Edmunds review is off base. MKT is worth more than a Flex as it is a lot more luxurious and has different cache. I also own an Enclave (also great but very different) and turned in an LR3 (not so great) as my previous car and compared Flex, R-Class, XC90, Commander and LR4 for this purchase. Perplexing and disturbing discovery made after purchase... MKT has a partially disabled SYNC system. Check out the website and flick thru the cars. The list of features is cut in half for MKT. Focus has the full suite and the MKT is handicapped!?!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln MKT in VA is:

$155 per month*