Used 2010 Lincoln MKT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lincoln MKT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKT model:

Love this Vehicle
By HemiFan

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Got everything on it except, parallel parking. Self adjusting cruise control is amazing, so the the navigation system. Front brakes were replaced at 7500 miles, because of scratching sound. They will do it for free. Aside from that this car handles and performs with ease. Three hour trips are a breeze.

swivel headlights, adjusting cruise, back up camera, navigation system

front brakes were a problem from day 1. transmission slips and lurches every now and then. Four times in 9000 miles.

Edmunds is Way Off Base!
By FoMoCoBob

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Have about 6500 miles on the MKT - vehicle is awesome! Styling definitely stands out-not another blah Lexus look-a-like. Performance kicks u- no-what! Lincoln definitely slammed one out of the park with this one. Style, comfort, performance, utility, technology, economy - it's all there - the total package! And guess what I forgot to mention - quality - from an American company - you already know it! If you buy from someone else, you truly are non-American. There is nothing the Asian 3 can offer that surpasses this vehicle.

3.5 L Ecoboost engine - it rocks! Fuel economy! Technology - all the bells and whistles! Sync and Nav are awesome - display leaves nothing to desire. Push button start. HID/adaptive lights. Sound system. Vista Roof! Overall comfort and functionality / utility. Just a great vehicle!

Not much. Need to increase "left leg" leg room. At 6'2", I need to be able to stretch out a bit. Fuel tank too small - should have about 450+ highway range. Need remote start! Need more instrumentation-with this price range, we need more than a temp gauge! Disable 3rd row flip & fold with cargo.

Lincoln MKT
By tomg6335

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

This is really a great car. I have over 9000 miles on my MKT and it's surpassed all my expectations. Who ever said this is a Ford Flex is pretty stupid. Its like saying a Camry comparable a Lexus ES350. The interior is first class the ride is smooth and quiet and most of all fun to drive. The hardware is top shelf and the interior up there with any BMW or Mercedes. Fuel economy is also very good for a car this size. I'm averaging about 19 mpg city/highway.

Great exterior looks, fantastic interior and quiet smooth ride. It is so easy to get in and out of this car because of the large doors. This car is just one great machine.

Lincoln could really blow the competition out of the market by including both the Nav system and adaptive cruise control. Add the cost to the base price nobody would blink an eye. Its such a classy first rate car it would only entice more people to take a chance on a Ford product.

Could Be Better
By SkyKing

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The comfort and driving experience of this car is the equal of a Mercedes, Lexus or Infinity. That's saying a lot for a Ford. It drives like a dream. Power and handling are exceptional. The backup camera is outstanding, although it takes about 10-15 seconds for it to come on after startup - not so good. Sound system is likewise exceptional, but it is complex to operate the Sync feature. I get errors when it connects to my iPhone, then it begins playing from my iPhone without my command, thus draining the iPhone battery. The Nav system is likewise needlessly complex, taking a half-dozen slow steps to do what my 2003 Acura could do with one spoken voice command.

COMFORT! Adaptive Cruise Control Great Ride & Handling Outstanding Engine Blind Side Warning Backup Warning Backup Camera is first rate Cooled Seats

Better quality carpet needed. Nav system too complex to operate. Rear bumper protection and roof rails should be standard. Front Bumper needs more protection Fuel capacity too low, giving poor range between fillups.

Best car ever
By LoveMKT

2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lincoln and I LOVE this car! I've owned 6 or 8 Mercedes, several Volvos, Cadillac, Chrysler and about everything in between. I traded in a 2010 Lexus RX350 with 2475 miles on it. I HATED that car! It's a new redesign and it's a joke. This Lincoln is turning out to be the best car I've ever owned. I can't say enough good about it. I special ordered and got the standard engine on purpose after trying out both. It has plenty of power and I've seen 27 mpg on the highway at 70 mph. It will always be around 25 or better.

The collision avoidance system is worth every penny. I am sold on the adaptive cruise and side and rear warning system. Don't need to comment on Sync, etc. It's simply in a class by itself above the others.

Hmmmm. Let's see, there isn't much. I would like to see the ride a little more plush but that would ruin the 4500 pound towing capacity, so I'll live with it. It's not so bad. The standard engine is a little noisy when pulling a grade. A car at this level should be quieter.