2011 Lincoln MKS Consumer Review: Fantastic ride!

2011 Lincoln MKS - Consumer Review

2011 Lincoln MKS

EcoBoost Sedan (3.5L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Fantastic ride!
By cliff30 on

2011 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Really a sweet ride! My MKS with Ecoboot is an amazing car. It was great in the winter, going uphill on a road with 4 to 7 inches of snow--even with 20 inch wheels and tires! The only other vehicle that didn't get stuck was my neighbor's Tahoe. I was really impressed. There is a ton of room and I really like the leather they use. It feels really soft but has held up well (20,000 miles)

The Eco-boost twin turbo is definitely my favorite feature. When the turbos kick in, is throws you back in the seat. I "floored" it once going about 20 while pulling away from a stop sign. The tires chirped and I was GONE. I don't know who was more impressed, me or the guy on the motor cycle. I could tell he was impressed b the way his head snapped around to look at me. The twin panel moonroof is really cool too. I like the way the sunshade really covers everything and of course the cooled seats are the greatest. I did not want the radar cruise contral, but one long trip sold me on that a couple weeks ago. The automatic parking feature is really neat, but I've only used it a few times

I can't think of anything I would like to change. The trunk looks small at first, but it has never failed to swallow everything I have tried to stuff in it! I've tried to use the paddle shift system, but the automatic seems to do it much better than I can. I do wish the paddle shift levers were on the transmission shiftier, more like a real manual transmission.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review