Used 2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKS model:

MKS rocks but Quality is Not Job 1
By MKS Fan

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is a vehicle every consumer in the luxury class market ought to experience! My MKS is a pleasure to drive. My two complaints have been with one electrical issue after another - on both my new MKS and my folks' as well - and the "superior" leather that wears through extremely quickly :( FOMOCO has so much to offer. Yet, if it wants to OWN the industry again, it needs to look to Honda's QC. Quality is way subpar for the price demanded by the manufacturer.

air cooled front seats, SYNC, blindspot augmentated side mirrors

QUALITY CONTROL in manufacturing - esp. in leather and electrics!

Love My New MKS
By MKSistheBEST

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped long and hard; compared Lincoln MKS to MB 350E and Infiniti M37. 350E doesn't have half the bells and whistles and cost at least $6k more. The Infiniti M's are very impressive with lots of style and bells and whistles--but at $8k more. You absolutely cannot beat the MKS for the money. It has every comfort creature I could ask for. It's got size over the 350E and the Infiniti M. It has a luxury ride while remaining sporty. You've got to give this car a serious look before buying. It can't be beat. Oh yeah, and regular gas and no maintenance $ to worry about for 3 years!

Sync: it really is everything they claim it to be. Cooled/heated seats in front, heated seats in rear.

Add the massaging driver's seat like the Ford Taurus has.

My new MKS
By Chippy

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Trading in a 2000 Mercedes S430 with 109,000 miles and needing new suspension, we almost bought a LaCrosse and then a Genesis. Figured I would save some cash and went to look at the new Taurus, yet was steered to the Lincoln MKS first. I had never researched this or even seen one. Knowing I needed to trade my ailing S430, I wanted to do something that day. Even though I was still smitten with the Genesis, it came with no cooling front seats-a must for Arizona summers. The more I drilled down on the MKS, the more it appealed. This while not even hearing about Ecoboost which I never saw and feel is overrated/priced. This 2010 MKS is very very nice and a welcome addition post Mercedes !

Love my Hot Rod Lincoln
By mksman

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Traded in a 2000 Corvette that got better gas mileage, but was getting some years. Love my MKS "quick" engine and can pass in these WV Hills--almost as good as the Vette. Glad to have an almost all American made performer.

Engine, transmission and seats

Make it even faster

Outstanding car
By Bob K

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Driving this car is an absolute pleasure at any speed or surface. The Sync system is incredibly easy to use. It is my favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. I drove everything in its class prior to purchasing and was very happy to be able to buy an American car that is the best.

The Sync system which surprises me regularly with features I didn't know about. It is amazingly easy to use. I also like the doors keypad, air conditioned seats, and beautiful styling.

I would like to be able to unlock all doors without punching in the code or using the key fob.