2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKS model:
EXCELLENT value
By jaybird777 on 05/05/14 14:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently bought a used, 2010 MKS Ecoboost. most of the reviews I have read have not been very flattering. However, in my opinion, the reviews are very short-sighted. First, it is extremely roomy. It is also extremely powerful, and very fast. Best of all, the fuel mileage so far is incredible! In fact, if there is another large, luxury sedan with this kind of performance, that also delivers fuel mileage near 30 MPG on the highway, I've not found it. Best of all, the values on used, low mileage MKS' cannot be beat. This is an excellent value for someone looking for a very nice, high performance, efficient, luxury sedan.

New (gently used rather) MKS for Me
By turbo_nut on 06/17/11 19:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Brought home my MKS a couple of weeks ago, and so far have only good things to say. The car looks great, and is a pleasure to drive. From the excellent power of the twin turbo v-6 to the well appointed interior, it's just about everything I was looking for in a luxury sedan. I purchased the Tuxedo Black version, and once I had the windows tinted out, it made the car look complete. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. Just a note, if you're looking for a 'sport' luxury sedan, this isn't the car for you. If you're after a well appointed cruiser that rides like a dream, then I would suggest checking out the MKS

MKS rocks but Quality is Not Job 1
By MKS Fan on 09/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is a vehicle every consumer in the luxury class market ought to experience! My MKS is a pleasure to drive. My two complaints have been with one electrical issue after another - on both my new MKS and my folks' as well - and the "superior" leather that wears through extremely quickly :( FOMOCO has so much to offer. Yet, if it wants to OWN the industry again, it needs to look to Honda's QC. Quality is way subpar for the price demanded by the manufacturer.

Love My New MKS
By MKSistheBEST on 07/30/10 17:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped long and hard; compared Lincoln MKS to MB 350E and Infiniti M37. 350E doesn't have half the bells and whistles and cost at least $6k more. The Infiniti M's are very impressive with lots of style and bells and whistles--but at $8k more. You absolutely cannot beat the MKS for the money. It has every comfort creature I could ask for. It's got size over the 350E and the Infiniti M. It has a luxury ride while remaining sporty. You've got to give this car a serious look before buying. It can't be beat. Oh yeah, and regular gas and no maintenance $ to worry about for 3 years!

My new MKS
By Chippy on 07/25/10 07:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Trading in a 2000 Mercedes S430 with 109,000 miles and needing new suspension, we almost bought a LaCrosse and then a Genesis. Figured I would save some cash and went to look at the new Taurus, yet was steered to the Lincoln MKS first. I had never researched this or even seen one. Knowing I needed to trade my ailing S430, I wanted to do something that day. Even though I was still smitten with the Genesis, it came with no cooling front seats-a must for Arizona summers. The more I drilled down on the MKS, the more it appealed. This while not even hearing about Ecoboost which I never saw and feel is overrated/priced. This 2010 MKS is very very nice and a welcome addition post Mercedes !

Love my Hot Rod Lincoln
By mksman on 06/09/10 14:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Traded in a 2000 Corvette that got better gas mileage, but was getting some years. Love my MKS "quick" engine and can pass in these WV Hills--almost as good as the Vette. Glad to have an almost all American made performer.

Outstanding car
By Bob K on 04/14/10 21:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Driving this car is an absolute pleasure at any speed or surface. The Sync system is incredibly easy to use. It is my favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. I drove everything in its class prior to purchasing and was very happy to be able to buy an American car that is the best.

90 days and happy
By Ken Preis on 04/14/10 12:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have 2000 miles on my 2010 MKS and I couldn't be more pleased. My last American made car was over 15 years ago, last 4 cars were Acuras: 2 Legends, 1 RL and 1 MDX. I'm enjoying this baby immensely and have never, ever had so many strangers come up to me and tell what a good looking car it is. One common comment: Lincoln got it right this time. Most amazing to me is the overall mpg of 21.2. No trips just around town. Can't wait to take it on a 2,500 trip this summer.

Lincoln MKS with Ecoboost
By RS on 04/12/10 17:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The interior is very comfortable. The ecoboost engine has very nice acceleration as well as good fuel efficiency. I have averaged about 21 mpg so far which is pretty good considering its V-8 power. The GPS and travel link are very nice. This is a very good car overall

Not Your Typical Lincoln
By Jim B. on 02/09/10 14:24 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my MKS for almost a year now and love it. The ride is the best. Love the 20" rims and the Navigation system rocks...very easy to use and it's all voice activated..you do not have to stop to put in the address can just use the voice activation button..also the voice controls the cabin temp..radio...love the juke box (cd player can record up to 10gigs of music. Love the auto highbeams (just need to get use to them). 2 thumbs up.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln MKS Sedan in VA is:

$129 per month*