2010 Lincoln MKS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKS model:
MKS rocks but Quality is Not Job 1
By MKS Fan on 09/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is a vehicle every consumer in the luxury class market ought to experience! My MKS is a pleasure to drive. My two complaints have been with one electrical issue after another - on both my new MKS and my folks' as well - and the "superior" leather that wears through extremely quickly :( FOMOCO has so much to offer. Yet, if it wants to OWN the industry again, it needs to look to Honda's QC. Quality is way subpar for the price demanded by the manufacturer.

Love My New MKS
By MKSistheBEST on 07/30/10 17:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped long and hard; compared Lincoln MKS to MB 350E and Infiniti M37. 350E doesn't have half the bells and whistles and cost at least $6k more. The Infiniti M's are very impressive with lots of style and bells and whistles--but at $8k more. You absolutely cannot beat the MKS for the money. It has every comfort creature I could ask for. It's got size over the 350E and the Infiniti M. It has a luxury ride while remaining sporty. You've got to give this car a serious look before buying. It can't be beat. Oh yeah, and regular gas and no maintenance $ to worry about for 3 years!

My new MKS
By Chippy on 07/25/10 07:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Trading in a 2000 Mercedes S430 with 109,000 miles and needing new suspension, we almost bought a LaCrosse and then a Genesis. Figured I would save some cash and went to look at the new Taurus, yet was steered to the Lincoln MKS first. I had never researched this or even seen one. Knowing I needed to trade my ailing S430, I wanted to do something that day. Even though I was still smitten with the Genesis, it came with no cooling front seats-a must for Arizona summers. The more I drilled down on the MKS, the more it appealed. This while not even hearing about Ecoboost which I never saw and feel is overrated/priced. This 2010 MKS is very very nice and a welcome addition post Mercedes !

Outstanding car
By Bob K on 04/14/10 21:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Driving this car is an absolute pleasure at any speed or surface. The Sync system is incredibly easy to use. It is my favorite vehicle that I have ever owned. I drove everything in its class prior to purchasing and was very happy to be able to buy an American car that is the best.

90 days and happy
By Ken Preis on 04/14/10 12:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have 2000 miles on my 2010 MKS and I couldn't be more pleased. My last American made car was over 15 years ago, last 4 cars were Acuras: 2 Legends, 1 RL and 1 MDX. I'm enjoying this baby immensely and have never, ever had so many strangers come up to me and tell what a good looking car it is. One common comment: Lincoln got it right this time. Most amazing to me is the overall mpg of 21.2. No trips just around town. Can't wait to take it on a 2,500 trip this summer.

My first Lincoln - pleasure to drive
By ChipL45 on 01/11/10 07:47 AM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I had been eyeing this car up for some time - bit the bullet and i know really like it - its drives like a charm, has gadgets galore that i am still discovering - The seats are so comfortable and the sirius/sync technology is GREAT - rear passengers have plenty of room and appreciate the rear heated seats. I love the adapted cruise control! The only complaint that i echo an earlier review - the arm rest on the door are WAY to low - i cant use is comfortably while driving at all - I also agree that above the gear shift should have been built a "cubby" to throw things - it is complete wasted space - all you see is the word Lincoln - the auto high beams is a pain at times as well.

Lincoln MKS 3.7l
By RKS on 12/27/09 22:17 PM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I love the unique exterior styling and luxurious interior design. Nav system and THX-II audio is fantastic. Great value for the money. An honest down to earth car. Normally aspirated engine has a lot of power. Car for the individual and not the follower.

Sweet ride
By simple guy on 10/06/09 10:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This car is very enjoyable to drive and ride in. The electronic package is wonderful and huge moon roof is a delight at night. The car is very easy to drive and a delight to ride in on those long trips...and between all the choices for music you should never be bored. My only complaint is the arm rest on the door is too low and too far away...

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln MKS in VA is:

$129 per month*