2015 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lincoln MKC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKC model:

Black Beauty
By klansey

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Awsome

Awesome Vehicle
By Steve

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We narrowed our choice down to the MKC and the Acura RDX. They both had many of the same features, but we like the more luxurious interior and eye catching exterior of the MKC. The RDX just looks like another Honda on the road and we wanted something else. We have the 2.0 and find it has plenty of power. The transmission shifts smoothly and we love the Sport mode. At night the car has so many great lighting features including the welcome mat, lighted outside and inside door handles and the ambient interior lighting (with 6 color choices). Our only negative feedback is the back seat room when the front seats are pushed all the way back - a little snug. However, our car has the heated back seats and that makes up for it in the winter time! I would recommend this car to anyone that wants to feel like they are driving a European car but wants to by American.

All that glitters is not gold!
By Shailaja Menon

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased this after decent evaluation and test driving 18 other midsize crossover models. Boy - what a weekend that was...Phew!! I test drove Lincoln MKc twice - both the 2.0 and 2.3L version. The ride was amazing. So smooth - so elegant and luxurious. Definitely won my heart and purchased it. The customer care at my dealership was amazing and I should give the 5+ start for that. Very helpful and patient. The ride remained smooth only for a month or so and the rattling and vibration, road noise started slowly filtering in. If I am parked and talking on my Bluetooth - it can easily heard from outside - no privacy. My music is also heard as if the windows are open. Same with the wind noise the air tight noise control lasted a limited time. I have 50K + miles on my odometer and the highway mileage is 90% of it and still my avg mpg is 20.3. And I do no drive on traffic highways or rush hours times. The roof material tucked into the door on the drivers side ias already out of the tucking and looks so trashy - happened with few months of purchase. Sure the car is amazing on test drives and even when you maintain it well and treat it gently and drive mostly highways the roughness and brittle start showing fast. The quality is the issue. The other thing that really bather me the bother me the fact the pick up - I am definitely OK is slow pick for a 4 cylinder, but the ecoboost - it just jerks your head if you accelerate really slow during stop and go traffic(thankfully not request for)

Not up to date!!!
By wayne

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

If you plan on getting the Nav system understand it is out of date by at least a year or more and there is a 3 year or more gap in the updates. Have had the car a week and 2 places could not be found 1 place was closed over a year and the school my son is enrolled in could not be found ( open since 1973 ). Contacted the Dealership and was told this chip was from 2014 and no update until 2017. Was told to look up the address on my computer or phone then input it into the Nav system. This is the best Lincoln can do, maybe this is why most people are buying other brands I know my next one will not be a Ford / Lincoln!

AMAZING
By Deb A.

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I sell Fords for a living we don't have the Lincoln franchise where I work when I knew that the Lincoln MKC was coming I knew I wanted one. I came from a 2013 Ford Escape SEL leather heated seats etc. with the 1.6 engine front wheel drive. That vehicle was wonderful and enjoyed it very much. I wanted to have a little bit of bling in my life, so when my lease was up I went over to the Lincoln store and leased a MKC front wheel drive with the 2.0 engine. All I can say is WOW! leather heated seats, (and the seats are super comfortable), the new SYNC 3 is great user friendly,& remote start a big plus and it even comes in the base Model Lincoln. I live in Minnesota and went with the front wheel drive again. This vehicle rides nice and smooth, very quiet inside the cabin, heats up very well nice and toasty inside the vehicle. It must be do to the bigger engine going from a 1.6 eco boost to a 2.0 eco boost. Only Ford and Lincoln offer the eco boost engines another one of their trade marks fun and zippy and great fuel economy. I love the remote start, the head lights are bright at night another WOW factor, sync 3 the sound quality when making a hands free calls the clarity is outstanding, the seats are super comfortable. You never have to reach for your keys walk up to the door the vehicle knows you are approaching it and on the ground is the puddle light with the big Lincoln logo greeting upon entering your vehicle glowing at night time. Price point this starts where the Ford Escape Titanium ends. Fords do make Lincolns and this is their premier line up in addition to the Ford family. I love it so much I have had it for less than a week and have already put 170 miles on it. I could go on and on about how great of a vehicle this is from the ride, to the features to the comfort. I have gotten many compliments on the MKC the girls in our dealership office all want one.