2015 Lincoln MKC Consumer Reviews

2015 Lincoln MKC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKC model:
What a mistake!
By wywill on 03/10/15 08:25 AM (PDT)

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased MKC Sat. 3/7. Big mistake. Spent more time on the phone with Lincoln than driving. Top of the line, every option available model. 1) Sirius said I don't have the 6 month trial period, Lincoln set up system wrong, had to pay for the first year immediately; 2) Sync Service wouldn't work, dealt for 3 hours with Lincoln on the phone to do all sorts of things to get the system to work correctly, 3)Lincoln phone app won't work, after 4 days still wants "in car confirmation" that I am the owner of the phone/car...their engineers are looking into it and should have an answer in 1 week. What a Joke! Do Not Buy this Car! My 2014 Buick Lacrosse was flawless. This is far from luxury!

I have NEVER been so disappointed in a Ford product or their Customer Service as I am right now!
By swim_mom on 03/10/15 08:02 AM (PDT)

2015 Lincoln MKC Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have only ever owned Ford products and I had to have the New MKC, I bought the 1st on the lot. Lets just say, total disappointment!! My transmission "shattered" in the middle of the highway at 9k miles, all the ABS sensors have been replaced, the emergency brake engages sporadically while I am driving. This vehicle is not safe to drive and has left me in unsafe conditions on several occasions, that is not what I paid $45,000 for. I filed Lemon Law with the BBB so now Lincoln has told me that they can no longer help me or repair my vehicle under the warranty because I had to go and file a complaint with the BBB as my right as a consumer. I have never been treated so poorly in my life!

Little Red
By retiredlt on 01/20/15 06:16 AM (PST)

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had my 2.3 ruby red with hazelnut interior MKC for 6 weeks and 2400 miles and am very happy with it. I have used the normal, comfort and sport modes but generally keep it in sport. The 2.3 has great power and I am averaging 19.8MPG with combination of city/highway driving. I first had to learn how to manage the gas pedal to avoid too rapid acceleration. The front seat comfort is outstanding and quality nearly perfect. Before buying, my 6'3" 15 year old had to sit in the backseat to see if there was headroom and legroom. With the front passenger seat somewhat forward and his seat reclining, there was no problem. The multitude of features and the THX stereo are superb! Go, Lincoln!

Shocked
By olekiller on 01/13/15 14:30 PM (PST)

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my 1st cross over. I also own a 2014 volvo s60 t6 awd that I love dearly. But this car got me in the sweet spot and i'm a 27 year old. If you're looking for 0-60 times or engaging performance looks elsewhere. But if you want a car that can carry some bags and make driving after a long day the easiest thing in the world. This is your one of the best option. Sometimes during hwy driving I purposely take the longer route so I wont have to get out(no lie) its so easy to drive. I would've never looked at lincoln before. The only thing I hate is the placement of the gear change please give me a stick back.

MKC made a Lincoln man out of me!
By newlincolnman on 01/10/15 16:31 PM (PST)

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Those that think the MKC is just a gussied up Escape are making a big mistake. My wife has an Infiniti EX35 and this competes very well in all facets. The ride is luxury in a European way and seems bigger and even heavier than you expect but in a very good way. Synch seems to be surprisingly better than my first experience and this is the best Bluetooth phone quality in any car I have experienced. If you are looking for a small luxury SUV, you should make time to test drive an MKC.

A nice SUV, but not perfect.
By skirk51 on 12/03/14 14:43 PM (PST)

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Front seats are extremely comfortable.The leather wrapped steering wheel feels superb. It is a good height for getting in and out of easily. Gas mileage seems to be as advertised. But after driving it for three months, I have regretted my decision to buy. The ride seems harsh and jarring. I wish I had not let the dealer talk me out of waiting for one with the CCD. And why would a luxury vehicle (Select trim) not have a power adjusting steering wheel connected to the memory settings! Even worse, the lever for manually adjusting the steering wheel is very difficult to engage. Cargo space proved to be too limited for a trip with four adults.

Fun to drive quality SUV
By loucatfan on 11/12/14 22:53 PM (PST)

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love my MKC.I searched for a year and drove every luxury brand small SUV. This one is the best. Solid with all of the cutting edge technology in a Small SUV. The HID headlights and interior lighting are the best I have ever seen.Love the Blind spot cross traffic feature. With the Lincoln Drive Control option(which is a must) the car drives as smooth as a large sedan like the Avalon I traded in. The engine is peppy and equal to my wife's 2012 BMW X 3. The workmanship the best I have seen on the interior and exterior.I love the styling and how it drives. Tremendous value for the money and No it is Not an Escape warmed over. This car is unique and I could not be happier with it

Terrific Car So Far
By zaranjjt on 10/15/14 09:03 AM (PDT)

2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

First time Lincoln owner, Im impressed. Test drove the GMC Acadia Denali, Cadillac, 4runner , Enclave, Jeep, Q3. All but the Buick had rough tight rides and were pretty loud. I like the design , sleek and modern, Lincoln is trying to reinvent themselves with younger designers resulting in smoother contours and open dash presentation are become Lincoln standards. The double winged grill is also very appealing and unlike the MKX has decreased height and has a more polished finish. I am happy with Sync as well, but it could be better. Back seat is a bit tight, but for rare office colleague lunch drives it's okay.