1998 Lincoln Mark VIII 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Lincoln Mk VIII

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII - Consumer Review

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

LSC Coupe (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Lincoln Mk VIII
By Janus Johnson on

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

Fun to drive, reliable, very comfortable, attractive (still draws compliments), well designed. Almost maintenance-free except for essentials. Have always had recommended maintenance performed on time. There have been recalls, which have been promptly completed by the dealer with no problems. Ford has established itself as a quality manufacturer and the dealers provide reputable after-sale service. I plan to continue driving this car for a long time, one reason being that there is nothing on the market that I would want as a replacement.

Favorite Features

I like the strong engine; it has good acceleration for entering freeways in dense traffic. I love the seats and steering wheel that move out of the way when I leave the car. They move back into the appropriate position when I return to the driver's seat. Wonderful! I love this car.

Suggested Improvements

There would be only superficial changes, none of any merit. It is a shame that this car is no longer being made