1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Consumer Review: I love my LSC!

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII - Consumer Review

LSC Coupe (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

I love my LSC!
By LSCGODDESS98 on

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

Hello everyone, people everywhere who have this car and participate on the online forums for this car knows of me. But for those who don't, I'm ginamarie. I proudly own my 98 Lincoln mark 8 lsc se, I had gotten this car as'a birthday gift from hubs, when I realized it was time to buy something a little more reliable- boy was I right and got exactly what I wanted, blkonblk, moon, low miles got her at 50k and she still going strong at a little over 174k. Like every car with miles you have your leaks and squeaks. As long as you keep your oils changed and up to the min on necessary repairs I know my lsc will go for many more miles.

I love the tail lamps in the rear, the roundness of the body, and the octos rims in chrome. I modified my rims n tires. I also love it's power 290 hp and having some options to upgrade in all the right places which I am about to do-LOL watch out everyone ; )

If they were to make a come back - relocate the window switches, make avail stitching color opts and lsc logo and color opts for the wood use real wood not plastic, and air ride system needs a little tweaking, but other than that I wouldn't change anything. Please bring back the mark!