1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Consumer Review: Great Car Just too bad!

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Coupe - Consumer Review

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Coupe

Great Car Just too bad!
By Ben on

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

I bought this black beauty in 2004 with 26,000 mi. It still runs like a Bat. with 200,000 mi. I hate ford has not only stopped producing this car , but has hidden all the spare parts. American Auto companies just don't get it. I am now facing some electrical problems and need replacement items like the center tail running light ballast and cannot get it so I had it disconnected.Fuel pump is only available from NAPA now. I was in Atlanta and had to have the pump replaced, so I limped into Pugmire, (Lincoln Dealer) They charged me over $1,000 to fix it and screwed up my exaust pipes so badly, they offered to reimburse me for having someone else repair their work.(where can I find parts?

Putting the CD in the trunk was a great idea. United Radio in NY can fix the old ones if they go out. I have seen pictures of a 2010 model( Beautiful) but pricy $$$$

To Ford and GM. Sell your old parts to somebody that can help your customers keep these cars running. Or you will find you have no more customers.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review