1998 Lincoln Mark VIII 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - FUN FUN FUN

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

FUN FUN FUN
By JMcD on

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

Had for a month, Great solid ride. Only Avg 17mpg city. Previous owner loved this car. I limo tinted the windows that gives an even more unique look. Just had 2 control arms replaced at 72,000 miles and fluids flushed. Ford Dealer said that was ONLY thing needing to be fixed, that the car is in EXCELLENT shape. Thats a Dealership folks!!!! They would laundry list the Repairs to make money!!! So im VERY Pleased to hear this. Nice sound system for 11 years old, but WILL add my 2-10" subwoofers in the Back of the trunk. Trunk is not very DEEP. Backseat room!? None. Who cares!!! Im concerned aftermarket warranty wont cover AIR RIDE suspension. I guess ill find out! BUT I LOVE THIS CAR!

Favorite Features

Leather Seats wrap you. Sound System. FAST!!! Very unique design. Bright Headlights, and cornering lamps. Love the Cockpit design.

Suggested Improvements

Wish it had Fog Lamps. At about 70mph, driveshaft DOES shake. I guess its normal, from what I read!? They really should have put a Bigger wheel on this car, 17inch or 18. But Ill do that on my own. Thats just being picky. I STILL LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!