Best Car I've Ever Owned!
By Darla L on
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe
Wow!! What a Car. From the moment I drove the car at the dealership, I told my husband, "This is a Hot Rod Lincoln and I want it!" Of course I never thought that I would own one, but bought it brand new 3 months later. We absolutely LOVED THE CAR! Ride is excellent, performance is unbelievable, and the car is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! To this day June 2010 when I drive this car I get compliments on it. It is the Bright Toreador Red Tinted Clear coat Metallic and when clean looks still looks like a million bucks. I love this car, but replacement parts are hard to find so as I sit here today I'm having to sell the car. Believe me the tears will be coming. By far the BEST Car I've ever owned.
Favorite Features
Air suspension, moving front seats so it's easy to get into back seat. Engine is awesome! Great horsepower and handling. Have owned other performance cars, but this was not just performance it was also luxury! Overall appearance is beautiful! Ride is incredible still 12 years later.
Suggested Improvements
Best improvements would be to make parts available. What a mistake on Ford/Lincoln to not make parts available for this car. Headlights outrageous and very hard to find. Air ride is awesome, but very expensive to fix! That's where the company made mistakes on available parts!!