1995 Lincoln Mark VIII - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark VIII model:
Mark 8
By Julian on 08/24/10 11:33 AM (PDT)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

This is a great car! I've only had it a few months, but I'm pretty happy with it! I have been looking at the Mark 8 since I was in my 20's, and had the chance to get one (now that I'm 35!). It wasn't really my first choice when I started car shopping, but more like my 4th or 5th, you know, because today they are becoming harder to find with age. (My goal in mind was to find a full size auto with 2 doors and a V-8!) Once I found one, in a very popular color, red, I was really impressed! Lincoln has out done itself again with this model! Being the previous owner of a 2 door Mark 6, I can see that the 8 is light years ahead! It's too bad that this model is out of production today.

so far so good
By dish on 03/15/10 18:14 PM (PDT)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

i haven't had this car very long, only 2 weeks, but i'm definitely enjoying it so far. :)

1995 Mark VIII Black Beauty a Jem!
By Gordon on 01/01/08 16:26 PM (PST)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car as a winter beater to drive to and from work, but never expected to fall in love with it! I have a number of Ford collector cars and have had pretty much everything American, Japanese, German etc. This car is bullet proof at 160,000 miles and untouched it will blow the doors off just about anything new on the road and give a good run to most anything else out there. It has an electronic power chip and cranks out about 350 horse but easy on gas. 50% black tint on glass, new stereo with original JBL system is excellent. I think I have another classic car on my hands!

Buy this sleeping beast
By Eric McCarty on 08/07/07 21:07 PM (PDT)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I bought this car after owning over 9 Fords and a Lincoln Mark VII. This car has nothing but reliability, comfort, and power. Now has 120,000 miles and nothing but balljoints replaced by me at home. Chip, exhaust, and air system added for over 300 horsies. Will crack 2nd gear in an auto. Ma and Pa have a 1995 Z-28, my car will spank it. Me and the wife and kids take it on vacations with much comfort and little complaining. Awesome air conditioning, awsome MPG up to 28 MPG. Air ride system still original. Car has DVD player with JBL sound, sounds like you are in a theater. All of this for a car that I bought for 2300. Pearl paint not faded. Great power options.

Best Car Ever
By Blackhawk on 07/03/07 18:26 PM (PDT)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

I bought this car as a daily driver but knew it was probably one of the nicest cars ever built by any company. The styling, performance and quality of this vehicle is way beyond anything built before or since. I am sure this is a classic car in the making. The Cobra engine has 4 cam shafts, 32 valves, and port fuel injection makes it untouchable. I would buy another one if they still made them but you can't kill this bulletproof engine as long as you maintain it.

Linc Mark VIII Review
By Mike H. on 02/26/06 14:19 PM (PST)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

This is one of the faster, most comfortable, reliable luxury sports I have ever driven. Too bad the Mark VIII was discontinued.

love this car
By bucko 5 on 01/09/06 18:23 PM (PST)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

This vechile drives like a dream. Very smooth and powerfull. Highway mileage is excellent. High twentys p.g.

Will RUN Forever?
By XLRVIII on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I purchased my 95 model in sept of 2000 with 68k miles on the odometer. I was leary of the supposed "High Mileage" and was prepared to spend a few thousand dollars on repairs, since the car was so close to 100k miles. I "put off" a recommended transmission cooler AND some very much needed transmission upgrades because I thought it'd be a waste of time, since the transmission would surely DIE right about the 100k mile mark. 100k miles passed without so much as a hicuup! Around 175k I had replaced all the air bags at a cost of 650 for parts. Install took a little bit of a saturday afternoon. Currently I have 5000 drag strip passes on the car 297,000 miles

1995 Lincoln Mk VIII kudos
By trankj on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

The Lincoln Mk VIII is the end of a glorious line by Ford/Lincoln. Sadly, tastes change and the line was discontinued in 1958. Its a loss to the automobiling public. My Mark VIII (175,000 miles)is now a classic. Its new engine (50,000 miles ago- and not the fault of the car!) makes it ready for many thousands more of miles of pleasureable driving. To own a Lincoln is class! To own a Mark, is the top of the line!

One very high performance car
By One Owner on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 2dr Coupe

Mark VIII 1993 to 98 LSC series. Same 1995 model holds stock vehicle land speed record of 183.2 MPH. Maintenance at 65,000 has been limited to battery and tires. Definately a road car with plenty of power and fun on the curves. Best looking in its class. Only one better, type two LSC with the newer body style. Last production year is 1998. Try one you will love it.