1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Hot Rod Lincoln

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII - Consumer Review

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

Hot Rod Lincoln
By Burgundy_Boat on

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

It's a great car, I'm a 18 year old male and while I could ask for more, I wouldn't really expect to get it. This car is great, power, interior design (did I menition that the cup holder is deep and if the cup fits, you can actually go around a corner?), exterior design, power, and the looks on those punks in their mustang GT's as you wax them at the strip(you know, the "WTF?!?!? A Lincoln just killed me? that can't be right, it's a Lincoln and I have a sports car..." look). The one issue is the headlamps, quite frankly they are worthless. Fortunately, stock HID units from the 96 LSC are a direct replacement.

Favorite Features

I'm gonna have to say the engine and the suspension, oh yeah, the looks on people's faces when you pin the gas.

Suggested Improvements

hmm... bring it back into production, that and standard HID's would have been nice, the halogen units are worthless(I always drive with the highs on and I've been flashed three times since I've owned the car).