Great design
By my1stmark on
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe
This is my first Mark that I have purchased. I would suggest this car to anyone looking for performance, value, and sporty. There are some issues to contend with such as the terrible headlights that burn the reflective material inside the lights, and the cracking of the buttons on the climate control. The only other complaint is finding parts for this car. (Thanks eBay) Other than those issues, this car has been reliable, fun to drive, and depending on your driving habits can be quite fuel efficient. (I have seen 30 mpg on a long highway ride!) The air suspension makes this car ride like a foreign car, and the power is just incredible.
Favorite Features
Engine power, fuel efficiency, did I mention power? The suspension, handling, and ride are worth the extra to keep it running prefect. It is an incredible car to have for such a small price!
Suggested Improvements
As this car is no longer in production, I see this as moot, but it would be nice to have Lincoln revive the Mark Series, and not the truck labeled the Mark. (Good way to kill a model name!) It is a must to replace the headlights with HIDs while they are still available!