Used 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic - (23 reviews )

The Best
By Philippe

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I have found that the ride and the handling are as good as it gets when it comes to suspensions. The engine is as much power as you can stand and the transmission will go into a performance mode and will chirp the tires at full throttle. I have not found any setbacks in this fine automobile, even the stereo is of the highest quality in sound. When Linclon built the Mark 8 they did there homework. I give it a 10 all accross the board.

The air ride of the Mark 8 is unlike any other suspension. You have to drive it to see what I mean. Its like tring to get someone to explain how it feels to win the lottery.

None

Great Car! Hauls!!!
By JoeNicklo

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I purchased my 94 Mark VIII after I had totalled my Camaro back in Sept. I must say that I am very happy with the power of the 4.6L DOHC motor under the hood. Its a Cobra Mustang in sheeps clothing :) So far everything has gone well except for brakes (but that is expected).

full leather seats, very comfy. 4.6L DOHC v8, this thing kicks. Air ride suspension lowers itself when parked or at high speeds.

The headlights are horrible. VERY dim, even on bright. Im not too fond of filling my gas tank every two day.

LOVE MY LINCOLN
By CHARLIE

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I LOVE MY LINCOLN , I LOVE THE SPORTY LOOKS AND THE SPORTY GRAWL OF THE ENGINE WHEN I'M PASSING OTHER CARS. THE CAR IS NINE YEARS OLD NOW AND IT WAS NOT GARAGED KEPT BUT AFTER A BATH SHE STILLS SHINES AND LOOKS GREAT. ONE THING I DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT IS , IF SOMETHING BREAKS DOWN ON IT , IT'S NOT CHEEP TO FIX.

THE POWERFULL ENGINE , THE WRAP AROUND DASHBOARD AND THE COCKPIT DESIGN.

A BIGGER TRUNK , BRING THEM BACK WITH THE SAME LOOKS AS THE 93 - 96

Red2Go
By MarkDis

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Mark "off" lease with 36k miles on it and currently have 111k on the odometer. Before my 50k mile warranty expired I had the steering rack replaced, a right pwr. window motor replaced, a left door hinge, the fuel tank insulated, and the timing chains replaced! This baby cost LM some money! Since then the only problem (s) has been 2 alternators and a throttle body replaced. I also had the 1-2 tranny upgrade @ 75k and installed a "chip" at 106k! This is one of the best values around once you get over the quirks...I really use the power of the Mark here in Southern California.

Styling, value, rear drive, horsepower and 2 doors.

None except bring it back into production

It a great car plus fun to drive!!!!!!!!
By alex h

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I've had my mark since it was 6 months old. It has been flawless in dependability. This car looks great and has and powerful 4.6l 32 valve V8 under the hood. This car really moves when you put the petal to the metal. Plus, if you are light on the gas petal it gets 20 + mpg riding around in town.

It a great luxury sports coupe! Love the leather interior.

Can't think of any.