1994 Lincoln Mark VIII - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic - (0 review )
The Best
By Philippe on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I have found that the ride and the handling are as good as it gets when it comes to suspensions. The engine is as much power as you can stand and the transmission will go into a performance mode and will chirp the tires at full throttle. I have not found any setbacks in this fine automobile, even the stereo is of the highest quality in sound. When Linclon built the Mark 8 they did there homework. I give it a 10 all accross the board.

Great Car! Hauls!!!
By JoeNicklo on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I purchased my 94 Mark VIII after I had totalled my Camaro back in Sept. I must say that I am very happy with the power of the 4.6L DOHC motor under the hood. Its a Cobra Mustang in sheeps clothing :) So far everything has gone well except for brakes (but that is expected).

LOVE MY LINCOLN
By CHARLIE on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I LOVE MY LINCOLN , I LOVE THE SPORTY LOOKS AND THE SPORTY GRAWL OF THE ENGINE WHEN I'M PASSING OTHER CARS. THE CAR IS NINE YEARS OLD NOW AND IT WAS NOT GARAGED KEPT BUT AFTER A BATH SHE STILLS SHINES AND LOOKS GREAT. ONE THING I DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT IS , IF SOMETHING BREAKS DOWN ON IT , IT'S NOT CHEEP TO FIX.

Red2Go
By MarkDis on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Mark "off" lease with 36k miles on it and currently have 111k on the odometer. Before my 50k mile warranty expired I had the steering rack replaced, a right pwr. window motor replaced, a left door hinge, the fuel tank insulated, and the timing chains replaced! This baby cost LM some money! Since then the only problem (s) has been 2 alternators and a throttle body replaced. I also had the 1-2 tranny upgrade @ 75k and installed a "chip" at 106k! This is one of the best values around once you get over the quirks...I really use the power of the Mark here in Southern California.

It a great car plus fun to drive!!!!!!!!
By alex h on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I've had my mark since it was 6 months old. It has been flawless in dependability. This car looks great and has and powerful 4.6l 32 valve V8 under the hood. This car really moves when you put the petal to the metal. Plus, if you are light on the gas petal it gets 20 + mpg riding around in town.

wow
By Johnvvvv on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

This is my favorite car, I've owned about 15. I like it's looks, ergonomics, and keyless entry, i'm always loking my keys inside.

awesome car
By Jaysonf on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

This car can really move. when im on the highway i can pas cars like no tomorrow. i love how the car lowers its self to get better traction

Hot-Rod Lincolns
By Picturemaker on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I bought this car when it was 2 years old and had 30K miles on it. This is my second Mark. Had a VII before this. The ergonomics of the car are fantastic. And I thought the VII was fast. Doesn't hold a candle to the VII. In my estimation, as long as these cars are maintained properly (mine has been maintained by the dealer since new) they will last a long time. Mine is garage kept and just turned over 90K. Burns NO oil. Only draw back of the car is the interior size. Not really a comfortable 4-seater. The road feel of the car is great. I can hit a dime on the road and tell whether it's heads or tails.

AWESOME CAR
By Wes Johnson on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

I bought this car and I couldn't believe I got this much car for that little price.

Stay Clear !
By dpescejr on 10/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 2dr Coupe

Transmission went at 45K tires,alternator struts, pumps, sensors, batteries soon followed