Used 2008 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Lincoln Mark-lt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:

Nice Truck
By Fishin' Dude

2008 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Mark is a pleasant truck that will do all I ask of it in hauling a boat comfortably. I like the features of sunroof, heated seats, a tad of leather and satellite radio. The reverse scanning system is top-notch. I find the Mark is first and foremost a truck. The Escalade, my other consideration was too elaborate for my needs.

Favorite Features

Great looks, 20"tires, Sirius radio, heated seats, and moon-roof. The backing system is especially handy. Have not towed yet.

Suggested Improvements

Small additions of: lighted glove box, more storage nooks with the sun roof feature added, auto headlight shut off, daytime running lights. The Mark LT needs a six speed tranny and unleashing of the power. Full tail light illumination in the faux Navigator look. Firmer seats.

Not for everyone, but perfect for us!
By bar20

2008 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am 61 my wife is 55. This truck meets our needs perfectly. We wanted a truck that we could occasionly use for hauling as well as an excellent highway cruiser and mall hauler. We chose the white chocolate exterior and parchiment interior. I find the build quality to be excellent. Our truck did have a cloudy drivers side mirror and was replaced under warranty. The stereo with Sirius radio is outstanding. The 5.4L engine has plenty of power. My wife drove the truck from Palm Springs to the SF Bay Area a distance of about 600 miles and loved the way it drove and felt. There are still some 08's still available and I would say if you are looking for an upscale pickup this just might be it.

Favorite Features

Leather interior quality, radio/navigation system, reverse camera & sensing system, heated seats, paint quality, sports liner. The overall driving experience is outstanding.

Suggested Improvements

Most of our improvements are small. A telescoping steering wheel, move the MP3 player conection from the top of the dash to the center storage compartment, heated seats should stay on longer. GPS should allow the passenger to program while driving.