2007 Lincoln Mark LT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:
Great Truck
By Ken on 03/25/07 16:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Love the truck! GREAT on the highway going from job to job. But, also very functional once on the job. Really have had no problems other than difficulty in keeping wheels balanced.

2007 lincoln mark lt
By j hibbs on 03/22/07 18:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

very few on the road, so you stand out in this truck. i like the exterior styling along with the performance it offers. interior is comfortable. it is basically a fancy ford, and you get everything that entails owning a ford, good and bad(good looks and performance along with spotty build quality and questionable reliability). fuel mileage is poor(11 mpg in the city, up to 19 mpg on the highway at 70 mph), but it is a truck and can be used as a truck(4wd with 8600 lb. towing capacity). even with the negatives of this truck, i really enjoy driving it and would buy it again

Love it
By MajorGeek on 03/01/07 19:37 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this towards year end with a great deal having owned an Aviator before. Needed a pickup that I could throw stuff in and haul with occasionally, but with luxury items. It drives great, is super comfortable and draws a lot of looks still. Plenty of horsepower and ride quality. I have treated this truck, on quite a few occasions, like a old work horse. I have hauled a couple yards of gravel with it, it did not break a sweat. Launched jet skis in a non launch area, off road, and of course, Syracuse, NY salted roads. The Mark LT has no surprises, it's a sexy, over the top F150 for those who want a pickup truck with the luxury items found in many cars today. Just a great truck.

Love my 2007 Mark LT
By dga57 on 12/31/06 02:24 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After owning five Ford pickups, the Mark LT seemed the logical "step up". As nice as the Lariat and King Ranch Fords are, Lincoln takes it up another notch. On the open road it is nearly as comfortable as my 2004 Town Car and/or the 2000 Navigator I had before that. I like the fact that it's based on the F150 because it is a tried and proven vehicle yet offers a more luxurious ride than I've had from my previous trucks. It's a definite keeper!

not as good as it looks
By john on 12/05/06 08:28 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the lincoln mark lt looks like a winner, but it is covering just an average truck. the quality control from the factory needs improvements. Many thing were not correct on the delivery of the vehicle and has taken a lot of personal time to try and correct unfinished items on the truck. I would not recommend this truct to any of my friends.

new 07 mark lt
By john on 09/28/06 02:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I decided on the Mark Lt after driving many trucks but always wanting more typical luxury features. I personally do not care that it is based on the 150 as that is a good truck- I view it as a luxury package on that truck. With the monochrome package and everything but rear dvd it is a great driving experience on the road, but the size, for me, makes it difficult for short shopping trips. I had an 05 tacoma that was a great truck but too basic. The looks of it are stellar, the ride height awesome, the luxury features the best available, and to me, ford is the mercedes of the truck category. Buy it if you really like the f-150 but want more luxury features, looks and exclusivity.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.