Used 2007 Lincoln Mark LT Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln Mark-lt - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln Mark LT Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:

Not like just another truck. If you want to turn heads this is for you.
By swanana

2007 Lincoln Mark LT Crew Cab 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Yes, all and all it's a glorified F-150, but the menacing grill can't be stopped. Strangers are always giving me compliments on this truck. It is has it all function, luxury, and a touch of American gaudiness depending on how much chrome you add.

Favorite Features

I love the function and sharp look of the optional 6.5 foot bed. Built Ford tough.

Suggested Improvements

The interior can be somewhat noisey and it still rides and clunks like a truck.

Need to improve the outlook on luxury
By sae185628

2007 Lincoln Mark LT Crew Cab 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck because it was dealer used and had only 12,000 miles on it. The truck rides great and seems to have power although I have not towed anything with it. Visually its a beautiful truck, but it has errors that should not be on luxury vehicles. The chrome rocker panels are wavy looking. The drivers seat is already showing signs of tear and wear with only 13,100 miles on it. The shifter feels cheap and the gas mileage is horrendous. 12-13mpg average. The touch screen for the radio and navigation is a pain to scroll through. No rear air controls. The brake dust is comparable to Mercedes and BMW.

Favorite Features

Great Style, fun to drive, and smooth. Built in navigation.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage, get a new supplier for the rocker panels, remove the trim on the seats, upgrade the leather, rear air controls. Put ceramic brake pads on to remove the dust.

My Truck
By Sharon

2007 Lincoln Mark LT Crew Cab 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I like to drive this truck. I am a 5' 4" woman drove 7,000 miles in nine days PA to CA and back to PA. My truck preformed great. Had some problems with the chrome wheels peeling, Lincoln replaced all four.

Favorite Features

I like my truck, love the room. have to say seat features are very nice. Heated and two setting memory.

Suggested Improvements

Inside comfort for long trips could be improved. Chrome around bottom of truck should be of better quality to many waves and dents from factory, I seen this in all the mark LT I looked at.

Vibrating Down the Road
By Roger

2007 Lincoln Mark LT Crew Cab 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Extremely disappointed. Expected quality ride, however truck constantly shakes when driving, regardless of speed; and shimmies when brakes are applied. Have been to dealership 3 times and service manager responds with "I hate Ford; that's as good as it's going to get". Would not recommend this truck or dealership. If you go over a bump, the back doors sound like they aren't completely closed, which of course means truck is not as quiet inside as you would expect. Also, for a truck with under 10,000 miles, it idles roughly. I expected much more for the price. After meeting with owner, I expected some resolution rather than "it drives better than my Ford 350".

Suggested Improvements

Fix the shakes and shimmies so it rides smoothly. Adjust doors to close tightly.

White Chocolate
By White Chocolate

2007 Lincoln Mark LT Crew Cab 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Looks great with 20 inch wheels and the paint job. Good feel driving it and good sound from the Sirius stereo.

Favorite Features

Navigation/stereo. Power rear window and keypad entrance feature.

Suggested Improvements

A more comfortable seat for long distance driving. Can't reach inside bed from side with optional rails on. Bed to deep.