2006 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Review: My NEW MOM Mobile

2006 Lincoln Mark LT - Consumer Review

My NEW MOM Mobile
By tracy on

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am absolutely thrilled with my "new to me" TRUCK. I wanted to get rid of my MOM mobile safari van. I wanted a "TOY that was functional" NO van and Not gray. Was leaning toward a HUMMER and decided it would not be functional for our family. We need to HAUL our toys in the back of a truck; 4-wheeler, kayak, motorcycle plus tow a trailer at times. I get alot of compliments on my truck and people think it is brand new it is a 2006. No buyers remorse here and so far it gets 17.3-18.2 MPG not to bad!! FUN to drive. LOVE IT!!! PS. My Husband and son had to modify the muffler to add "rumble" it was to quiet for them. I have to admit I enjoy the rumble also. Thanks Honey and my son!!

My favorite features: electronic back window, sun roof, leather and stitching on steering wheel, interior looks, gearshift lever is a fun design with leather and stitching, and we use the bed extender alot. Now I like the rumble.

MPG increased would be a blessing!! Find Easier way to keep black exterior clean lol Never thought I would be out polishing a truck before cleaning the house. Priorities first you know.